20th - 27th September

This looks like both threads should be merged.
Seems we have a party bus of travelers for sept almost full in these 2 threads

I'll be in Sunday/Monday 20/21st haven't made my mind up yet.

to Following Monday 27th.

It's MY BIRTHDAY ON THE 22ND!!!! And I figure I don't know anyone so I should invite you all.

gunere151
DJlift
NikitaBaburov
jayc87
Laurie
markiemark666
MrJacklC
MiniMarc
Mistafly
Sergio 2008
medborro
Physco Penguin
Ultimatus

I'm rock'n to see John Dalhback @ Cream on the 24th.

My Birthday I just wanna go off!
Party with a Aussie and help me blow out some candles.:lol::lol::lol:Birthday Party Friends

Hey Jase,

Yeah sounds like a go, I have no plans to go anywhere else that night and Cream was the only spot on the calender that looked interesting to me so let's do it!

BTW: Very cool about you coming from Australia , my sister has been living there for about 2-3 years now and she loves it down there. Always rubs it in when I'm fighting the winters in Canada ;-)

Keep in touch!

Hey Gunner , my family have all visited Ireland as well but I rather party in Spain , I'm happy you agree!

I'll be in Sunday/Monday 20/21st haven't made my mind up yet.

to Following Monday 27th.

It's MY BIRTHDAY ON THE 22ND!!!! And I figure I don't know anyone so I should invite you all.

gunere151
DJlift
NikitaBaburov
jayc87
Laurie
markiemark666
MrJacklC
MiniMarc
Mistafly
Sergio 2008
medborro
Physco Penguin
Ultimatus

I'm rock'n to see John Dalhback @ Cream on the 24th.

My Birthday I just wanna go off!
Party with a Aussie and help me blow out some candles.:lol::lol::lol:Birthday Party Friends

Hi Jase,
Two or more of use are coming from Cali, Sept. 17/18-25. Planning on Amnesia on the 24th also. If you don't mind the company I think your b-day on the 22nd would be another great meet up to :p .

@DJ Lift it's a date mate. I've bought my cream ticket already with bloody expensive VIP. I know Dahlback will lift the roof off. I'll will be taking up every inch of dance floor when he plays. :) It'll be great.

@cooljrock, sounds wicked. I had no plans for my b'day.I was thinking of just getting messy and ending up somewhere happy. The more friends I can find for this mission the merrier. :)

Hi Jase,
Two or more of use are coming from Cali, Sept. 17/18-25. Planning on Amnesia on the 24th also. If you don't mind the company I think your b-day on the 22nd would be another great meet up to :p .

Yo, have another group of americans heading over there during this time period. We would love to join in on a birthday party, should be about 8 of us. It will be about a week late for my birthday, but why not have a whole week to celebrate it :twisted:

Yo, have another group of americans heading over there during this time period. We would love to join in on a birthday party, should be about 8 of us. It will be about a week late for my birthday, but why not have a whole week to celebrate it :twisted:

Happy to party with Fellow Virgoan's. Stay tuned!..More the merrier!

hey everyone!

me & my mate will be in San An stayin at the Poniente Playa from 19th-26th Sept, my 4th time on the white isle & my mates 1st

planning on doing judgement sunday (20th), tiesto (21st) & cream (24th) closing parties so if anyone fancies meetin up give me a shout

see u on the dance floor

Jules :)

Hey Jules,
that sounds a lot like our schedule so far. a meet up would be good. just e-mail when the time gets closer maybe we can get a little group together. it's just me and one friend so far, though more may join later.

13th 26th September

HEY GUYS!!
Im out there from 13th - 26th September. Never been before, cant wait!!

Anyone fancy meetin up for a bit of a mad 1?? Im well into my trance so will be doin Judgement, Tiesto and Cream and hvin a few quiet *ahem* ones in between .... haha. PM me

xx

Will be there September 14th-25th, hitting all major trance parties plus cox, subliminal, cacoon, meganite, etc.....................
email to talk about meetups

Markus Schulz 8hr set ftw
CAN"T WAIT!!!
8)

Back