2018 ticket alerts

Hi Stivi ,
Any ideas on how to snag the guesty/tickets for pikes this year.

Cheers

We did it using “Xceed” app last year and Pikes still listed on there but no actual events announced ... that being said when we went to Pikes for Harvey in August no-one seemed very interested in checking that we had g-list

gonna put this in here too, for eric prydz at hï there are now also early entry tickets available. it was the only night they originally didn't offer those, but they have just been added now.

so...entry before 1am is 40€ all season
entry anytime is 50€ all season

if you already bought a regular ticket (on ibiza spotlight) and want to change for the 40€ one, simply cancel the old ticket and buy a new one. simple :)

we are just going on sale with VIP balcony access tickets for these parties at amnesia:

- together
- abode/do not sleep
- elrow

for elrow it is a very limited amount only on sale for each date. please remember this is the official dress code taken off amnesia website:
DRESS CODE
No sleeveless t-shirts, shorts or sandals are allowed.

there are no VIP balcony tickets available for music on. for pyramid and espuma/vibra maybe they will be made available at a later point still.

as always, if anyone has already bought a regular ticket and wants to change to a vip balcony access one...no problem, just cancel the old one and buy a new one.

resistance you mean? they are on their way. we are definitely getting them so do not worry.

thanks. not worried.
Priv hasn't been full since Mike and Claire cleared off.
Speaking of whom , is it right they are doing something at Lio.
Heard they have something cheeky planned for later this year.
I know they have gone very ... "arty" on the nights they put on over on the mainland but anything that has Manu attached to it is has got to be worth a cheeky peek.

thanks. not worried.
Priv hasn't been full since Mike and Claire cleared off.
Speaking of whom , is it right they are doing something at Lio.
Heard they have something cheeky planned for later this year.
I know they have gone very ... "arty" on the nights they put on over on the mainland but anything that has Manu attached to it is has got to be worth a cheeky peek.

yeah their new project 'ego' at lío has been announced about three weeks ago or so.

Does anybody know when DC10 tickets will be available on the website?

Cheers!

they won't at all.

for dc10 simply buy tickets on the door. if you buy dc10 tickets in pre-sale on the island you are actually paying more than if you buy them at the door. this is the one big exception because contrary to that in all other cases (for all other clubs) it does make sense to use pre-sale.

except closing one, ill buy it once it will be released.
60€ at doors this year for opening is cheaper than last year as my mates told me they pay 70€ at doors, & me 53€ with RA

they won't at all.

for dc10 simply buy tickets on the door. if you buy dc10 tickets in pre-sale on the island you are actually paying more than if you buy them at the door. this is the one big exception because contrary to that in all other cases (for all other clubs) it does make sense to use pre-sale.
How much are tickets on the door usually for June dates?

they won't at all.

Ah no worries, cheers!

a general info for DESTINO tickets:

am putting tickets online for the capriati date in a bit.
same as with pacha, all big events destino (opening, all the 10 thursday dates and the closing) also have a tiered pricing system. anyone wanting to hit one of the parties I would recommend to get the tickets quickly since the difference in prices from tier one to the last tier is pretty big.

info re elrow this saturday 2nd june. tickets had gone up to 60€ (GA) and 80€ (VIP balcony access) about a week ago, but they have just gone down to 55€ and 75€ again now. people that have bought at 60/80€ through spotlight will get the difference refunded automatically now.

also...people that had been waiting to buy resistance tickets on spotlight - they should be live within the hour.

Back