2018 ticket alerts

ive just bought my Priv Opening & combo float the boat july 27th

it would be nice to have a warning when float the boat will be no nore on early bird, same for elrow tix at 50€ as i have some to buy for Summer/Closing & i know they will rise

if anyone is still pondering as to whether get one of the very cheap 20€ earlybirds for afterlife I'd hurry up, I'm told they go off sale on the hï website very very soon...on the other hand I just put up the next level of early bird tickets on our own site (at 35€) so they are still decent priced...and don't forget...ours you can cancel. so maybe grab one of them and if you don't like the line up whenever they come out you can still go and cancel ;)

ok today is the last day you can get hï early bird tickets on our website (or anywhere for that matter). with the exception of afterlife which will still be earlybird for a few more days, all prices will go up tonight.

update on hï tickets - since friday night, the early bird tickets are going (with the exception of afterlife). now the regular priced tickets are on sale and for almost all the parties (except prydz) there are two ticket types:

- a cheaper early entry ticket (entry before 1am) - which means that even in july and august you can get into hi for 40€ or less.
- the normal standard ticket, valid for entry anytime.

last call for privilege opening early bird tickets...they are going off sale very very soon.

not an alert, but something I wanted to explain regarding hï tickets: there are two ticket types available for all nights apart from eric prydz, an early entry ticket (entry before 1am) and a standard ticket. on our calendar only one type is displayed, but when you add it to the basket, the other one shows as well so you can choose

ok pre-sale for PACHA has started on our website. first few parties are on sale with more to come tomorrow.

so far on sale are
- solomun+1
- cocoon
- coxy's one night stand in pacha
- the all night long sessions in may

tickets for the other so far announced residencies (flower power, FMIF, labyrinth and pure pacha) will follow tomorrow too.

all pacha nights on sale now (minus the still to be announced tuesday night residency)

tickets for first 3 heart residencies on sale too now (saga, be crazy and do not sit) with more to come soon.

just hope same price end may , Cocoon closing (30€ is a fair deal, i paid 35 last year) & Solomun closing tickets to buy (written 50€ on main page of all S+1 but it's 55€ :confused:, webmaster where r u? :D just notice how to get the 50 & not 55 price as there is 2 menu , with 7.6 extra fee) on my budget, any party above , it has really to deserve it as S+1 is not a cheap party )

Last edited:
just hope same price end may , Cocoon closing (30€ is a fair deal, i paid 35 last year) & Solomun closing tickets to buy (written 50€ on main page of all S+1 but it's 55€ :confused:, webmaster where r u? :D just notice how to get the 50 & not 55 price as there is 2 menu , with 7.6 extra fee) on my budget, any party above , it has really to deserve it as S+1 is not a cheap party )

you can be pretty sure that by the end of may the prices will have gone up GP.

on the main page the cheapest ticket available shows for any s+1 date...and your date might not be in that price tier anymore. and in the case of the pacha tickets the booking fee is added. still, it is what we wrote in that pacha tickets newspiece yesterday - I can't remember seeing such attractive ticket prices for pacha ever. of course, the peak season tickets for the most popular parties will still be expensive, but for a lot of parties, if you book your tickets now, you really get good prices. and just to remind you guys, with us you could cancel your tickets beforehand should the line up not be what you expected. I know a lot of you guys are waiting for the line ups, I personally would bag some tickets now for the nights you maybe wanna go to and then once the line ups are out, you either keep your tickets or you refund them...easy.

okay so zoo project sundays ticket prices and conditions have just changed. no more early bird tickets as from now, now more open date tickets as from now.

the regular standard ticket is currently 25€. and valid for entry until 19:00. should you arrive after that, you will pay an extra 10€ on the door, but in return you get a drink ticket.

the VIP backstage ticket stays at 49€ but as from today does NOT include 50% discount on the drinks anymore.

again, people who bought early definitely got a better deal!

Hey Stivi , trying to locate a couple tickets for the Aug 21st night at Priv. Any ideas how best to go about it?
Nothing on Spotlight and Skiddle is showing nothing.
Or just wait till nearer the time and snag on the island??

Thanks in Advance.

Hey Stivi , trying to locate a couple tickets for the Aug 21st night at Priv. Any ideas how best to go about it?
Nothing on Spotlight and Skiddle is showing nothing.
Or just wait till nearer the time and snag on the island??

Thanks in Advance.

we should get tickets for this soon.

Back