2018 ticket alerts

Floyd said:
Hey Stivi, are you guys going to be selling tickets for Clockwork Orange?
yes, from tomorrow onwards

yes, from tomorrow onwards

Sorry i should've been more specific, will you be selling CO tickets for both Benimussa Park as well as Es Paradis?

^^this :)

I had to chuckle - On the CO site they are selling BP tix for 40, EP tix for 30. Then they sell both for 70o_O:rolleyes:

thanks for the heads up on this. checking now but we were told to sell at 40€. if it's 30€ we'll obviously lower and refund the 10€ to the tickets sold at 40€. am just awaiting confirmation.

^^this :)

I had to chuckle - On the CO site they are selling BP tix for 40, EP tix for 30. Then they sell both for 70o_O:rolleyes:

ok this is corrected, we got a false information. es paradis is indeed 30€ in presale for clockwork orange.

Floyd said:

Sorry i should've been more specific, will you be selling CO tickets for both Benimussa Park as well as Es Paradis?

I'm sure we'll get tickets for that soon too yeah. the place is huge so don't need to worry about it possibly selling out.

the 70€ combo is useful for people that want rides/coaches to these places for free
Having a car ill opt to buy mine,40 and 30 with spotlight as in CO website u pay a tax especially more as in livre sterling for non uk people, kind 5€ extra fees :mad:
Landin that day i wont have time to buy it in a bar, from the airport straight to the party :D with good lunch b4 :cool:

Thanks,I have to ask as it´s only the third time I have to pay(old days was different):eek::eek::eek:
Don´t wanna risk waiting as I´m going with gf and know I can trust Spotlight.

Last edited:
juste seen Clockwork orange eden on sale 30€ here
what about CO benimussa park tix?, is spotlight will be allowed to sell them or we have to buy it on co website?

music on at amnesia - tickets shortly on sale on our website.

tim clarkeNew Member
Alright Stivi,

just looking a bit of info on club nights. there hasnt been too much released for the dates above regarding club nights. only thing we have got is ocean beach and pacha. any idea if amnesia, privilege, Hi etc will announce dates if so when?

Back