2018 ticket alerts

stivi

hi guys,

thought I'd add a new thread about ticket alerts for the 2018 season.

I won't always post here when tickets go online, but this thread is more to make people aware if there are limited early birds for which you need to be quick and/or if a certain event is getting close to selling out.

this thread is about spotlight tickets only, please adhere to that.

okay so...just to officially confirm, the zoo project moves its event day to SUNDAYS. this is the only weekly zoo project event this summer. no more saturdays, no tuesdays. dates are 6th may to 7th october 2018.

all already sold tickets (originally sold for saturdays) are still valid, you don't need to do anything. a confirmation email will be sent to all ticket holders either today or tomorrow.

anybody interesting in hï early bird tickets should get these soon...they won't be around for much longer!

im planningto buy early bird glitterbox end july, does it means i have to buy it tonight?
wanted to wait march b4 buyin tix, with ims dalt vila

@Thomas Cliche i ve just bought Glitterbox tix, so u can stand by me for ur last night in ibz (my 1rst)

Float the boat combo on friday with hi club(glitterbox/black coffee or the party on sunday) is a bargain (4 drinks on the boat, its usually 2(bring some empty bottle as u may drop ur glasses, i always had a smile when some people drop their glass as its not easy to walk with one glass in each hand in a shaky boat ,looking at me with my drink poured on my empty bottle & saying Smart guy :D ), ocean beach is dead b4 5pm ) at 49€, the thing is that its too soon for the announcement for big name (i guess no more early bird when big names will be dropped) but for those that dont care about big names & want to experience a boat party, i hardly recommand them to buy it as boat party is usually not cheap; regular price of this boat party will be 40€

@stivi does the float the boat combo tix on friday aug really include the bbc radio1 party at hi that friday night,its written glitterbox but there is no glitterbox that day
too nice to be true as this party is hard to get a tix

if so float the boat early bird still availabe early march?

@stivi does the float the boat combo tix on friday aug really include the bbc radio1 party at hi that friday night,its written glitterbox but there is no glitterbox that day

that is a good question, I will have to find out.

FYB earlybirds should still be avail in early march I think but no guarantee

we have just gone on sale with tickets for ushuaïa. so far announced and now on sale are:

- ushuaïa opening party (the ANTS double weekend takeover)
- BIG by david guetta
- tomorrowland presents dimitri vegas & like mike

more ushuaïa announcements and tickets to follow soon.

the deal is valid for 3rd august as well and there will be glitterbox at hï that night. maybe there is a co-night with radio one, but glitterbox is definitely also happening that night.

ok ill buy the combo march 1rst, as im nearly sure it will be BBC radio 1 (the reason no glitterbox on spotlight calendar, its written for now "No event") such as last year (if not i' ll cancell the tix as soon as i ll have the info) ;I will warn 2 spotlight uk keen ob bbc radio that didnt went i guess last year
Great news that float the boat work with hi.

ok ill buy the combo march 1rst, as im nearly sure it will be BBC radio 1 (the reason no glitterbox on spotlight calendar, its written for now "No event") such as last year (if not i' ll cancell the tix as soon as i ll have the info) ;I will warn 2 spotlight uk keen ob bbc radio that didnt went i guess last year
Great news that float the boat work with hi.

I've updated this now - check the calendar again this afternoon and you'll see it includes glitterbox.

Back