>>> 2014 Drinks Prices <<<

Space and Ushuaia both doing bulk buy drink tokens. 60e for 6 beers ~ Bargain. Plus Ushuaia did 6 shots for 40e as well.

Sankeys was 6e a shot of hierbas but we gpt buy 1 get 1 free for some reason

Last summer I paid 11 euros for bottle of Gordon cin 1 lt @airport duty free. couple of hours later paid 30 euros for 2 glass cin tonic :!::!::!:

Amenesia was 23 euro for a vodak red bull last week @ together!! The bars were empty, didnt see one que and the place was rammed, they seem to have pushed it too far this season, last year it was taking 20 mins to get a drink every time I went there

More and more inclined to DJ Sneak booze in this year.
I'm not talking about a crate of ale nor shoving anything up the "prison post box" but surely 2/3 miniature bottles concealed around the waistline would suffice?

I always find it very easy to sneak drink into the clubs. You still end up buying in there but it's some consolation.

I've not been searched anywhere this year so could've taken anything into DC10, Space, Sankeys and ushuaia. I just don't think it's worth losing your entry for the sake of smuggling a miniature or 2 in. L

I've not been searched anywhere this year so could've taken anything into DC10, Space, Sankeys and ushuaia. I just don't think it's worth losing your entry for the sake of smuggling a miniature or 2 in. L

They are not going to "pat down" the two 'n' one gang [area] are they. Unless you are going commando, strategically placing two forward slash three plastic miniatures down your Alan's will never be discovered?

Last edited:
There not going to "pat down" the two 'n' one gang [area] are they. Unless you are going commando, strategically placing two forward slash three plastic miniatures down your Alan's will never be discovered?

So THAT'S where I've been going wrong .... could never get my head around how anyone gets minatures in like that without them falling out. Wearing underwear when out clubbing in Ibiza has never crossed my mind ! :rolleyes:

10565164_10152453345664086_3446901581686020370_n.jpg

Back