>>> 2014 Drinks Prices <<<

Thought this would be the most appropriate place to query this...
wondering what the prices are like in bars in and around PDB and Ibiz Town.
I have always stayed in the bay and only been over to go straight into a club. In San An there is more often than not drink deals on in places and the prices are not too bad!
This year Im staying at the Jabdque so interested to know what the prices are like at bars in this area.
Thanks

Normally a lot more in my experience, some bars do drag you in for 241 at certain times tantra were doing last year and that the only bar I like really so will stay for longer for some good music. Ibiza town is very expensive to, although I found most sold a beer grande for 2-3e in April when I've been in season it's been 5-6e :( there will always be cheaper bars I guess it's sussing them out without getting done for 10e for a vodka limon.

I wouldn't necessarily call a hierbas mixed with ice a Cubata. €13 or €15 for a drink that sells for about €8 a bottle is not really an example of a mixed drink that is value for money. I would rather pay that little bit extra for con red bull instead of frozen water

Thought this would be the most appropriate place to query this...
wondering what the prices are like in bars in and around PDB and Ibiz Town.
I have always stayed in the bay and only been over to go straight into a club. In San An there is more often than not drink deals on in places and the prices are not too bad!
This year Im staying at the Jabdque so interested to know what the prices are like at bars in this area.
Thanks
PDB you will get similar deals to San an although not as much choice but still easy to find deals for 2 cocktails/vodkas plus shots or whatever for 10/12 euros

Always found the best option is to carry them little miniatures around with you and add to you already premium priced drink making your drinks seem a bit better value. Of course I wouldn't suggest this for the big clubs as you won't get in with them.

I remember the first time I went to DC10 and got a bottle of water for €5 thinking "wow that's a bargain!".....in comparison to the other clubs at the time.......then realised how ridiculous that sounded. 5 euros for a miniature bottle of water. Ha!

Rough indication summary of prices so far is:

Sankeys:

vodka and red bull equivalent 17 euros

Vodka and mixer 14 euros

Water 8 euros

Space:

Beer 14 euros

vodka mixer 17 euros

vodka redbull 18 euros

DC 10:

Water 5€

beer 9€

cubata 13€

Privilege:

beer €10

shot €7

water €10

If anyone has an indication on prices at Ushuaia, Zoo Project (Gala Night/Benimussa Park), Amnesia, Eden & es Paradis please respond.

Thanks in advance

it seems everywhere has gone up an euro or two again. a friend of mine paid 18€ for a hierbas on ice at amnesia the other night.

Space:

Beer 14 euros

vodka mixer 17 euros

vodka redbull 18 euros

Why o why have Space put up their beer again? Not so long ago it was 10 euros (2010/11) and was for some time before recently going up to 12 euros, thats a massive increase of 40% in about 3/4 years :mad:

Someone should work it out that if drinks were at decent prices they would sell more. People would also get there earlier. I don't drink anything in the clubs, maybe a couple of bottles of water shared between me and the mrs. Guarantee a lot of people are the same.

Thought sankeys was meant to be a cheap alternative to the big clubs? Poor show.

Back