2011 Halloween Parties - which would you pick if you could go anywhere ?

I never went to a Mulletover I enjoyed.

Always found it to be pure dirge.

(but then that was at the height of the minimal nonsense)

Seems they tweaked the flyer without me noticing! :oops: certainly didn't say it was obligatory when tickets 1st got released. Still me & a few friends didn't dress up (due to poor planning) & didn't feel out of place at all, mostly due to how busy it was i guess.

Spent most of the night in room 2 where Weatherall & Smagghe killed it!

Caught the latter stage of Neumann's set which was average. the Bug no show didn't bother me! Geddes was on form as we departed @ around 7:30am to Crucifix Lane (1 of my fav venues in London) where Mr Reeves bought his A-game! (eventually) serious vibes going on!!

Proud2 as a venue is sh*thouse, location/pricing etc didn't help the cause!

Spent most of the night in room 2 where Weatherall & Smagghe killed it!

Caught the latter stage of Neumann's set which was average. the Bug no show didn't bother me! Geddes was on form as we departed @ around 7:30am to Crucifix Lane (1 of my fav venues in London) where Mr Reeves bought his A-game! (eventually) serious vibes going on!!

Proud2 as a venue is sh*thouse, location/pricing etc didn't help the cause!

Shame about the venue thing. At least you found your spot for most of the night with the Louche offering and enjoyed the music.

Must admit I'd have been disappointed by an absent Bug .. he dished up a very solid set at Fabric and was the biggest draw of the main event line-up for me. Still no reports on Guy Geber's performance anywhere I can find ! Surprising after the Tourist Trap thing

The Crucifix Lane do with SR very nearly had me throwing caution to the wind and tootling over from Ewer St .. but couldn't get a ticket beforehand and couldn't be a*sed to chance it when the time came. Sure it would have been a goodun' though !

Back