2011 Halloween Parties - which would you pick if you could go anywhere ?

Nah, just wondering why the disdain at fellow sluts.

That subject has been done to death! :lol:

I reckon we need a seperate forum where you can discuss the pro's/cons of being slutty, and Buckley can talk about religion / teachers :rolleyes: :lol:

I reckon we need a seperate forum where you can discuss the pro's/cons of being slutty, and Buckley can talk about religion / teachers :rolleyes: :lol:
And Laguna Beach about guns. ;)

Where's he been? I miss him :cry:

Wearing fishnets and flashing your wabs at halloween is de rigueur tho ain't it?

It's the one pagan festie the religious bores haven't ruined.

Mulletover for us, tho tbh i'm headed out purely for the vibes & haven't even considered dressing up for it ... Am i going to be the only schmuck that doesn't? :confused:

That Toronto party looks sweeeeet! ... On a side note, loving whats coming from the 'My Favorite Robot' camp! - flying the Canadian flag! 8)

Mulletover for us, tho tbh i'm headed out purely for the vibes & haven't even considered dressing up for it ... Am i going to be the only schmuck that doesn't? :confused:

Just looking at the 1st para of their flyer :confused: ...

Mulletover is at Proud2 (ex Matter?) , lots of grumpy ppl selling their tickets because of venue but to be honest soundsystem in there is top notch

Well .. I got back up from the sticks last night having left too late to make Ame @ Plastic People and was so exhausted I binned my trip to Madrid today after all. Ouch !!!! Not my finest hour - guess I'm finally getting old after all and just can't do as much as I used to. Or maybe S.A.D. is setting in already !!! :eek:.

Oh well ... Slept until 3pm and feeling much better now. Freely admit I'm enjoying not having to think about anything but myself again.

Mulletover is at Proud2 (ex Matter?) , lots of grumpy ppl selling their tickets because of venue but to be honest soundsystem in there is top notch

Mulletover does look really good and it's as much the people as the venue. Still, can't be f***ed with getting dressed up so I've bought a ticket to Drumcode 15yr @ Great Suffolk St Warehouse, for better or worse ! It's going to be a Swedish techno affair for me tonight.. i'd better I f***ing well make this one :lol: !

Last edited by a moderator:
fook ifhadnt been to fabric last week would have been right there with u boss. currently in bed , gona go brighton sunday daytime tho

Mulletover party getting a bit of a pasting on RA .. mainly for agginess, overcrowding & reported lack of atmosphere. Seems Steve Bug no-showed and it was only Geddes at the end who's getting praised for his set. Out of interest, what did you make of it ?

Back