2011 Check In Here..

September 20th - 27th at the Tur Palas

^ I do like the Garbi. The Garbi Disco underneath used to be in the so-bad-it's-good category.

Not booked but I won't do that until mid-summer anyway. The plan is:

September 17 - 27, Garbi hotel

just talking to a friend who has a bar in figeretas.he say tourists are on the island.lots of flights coming in since yesterday..lucky sods..:)

Not been for three years. :cry:

Was going to make a return for the closings but it looks like I'm off to the Amazon rainforest to trip my nuts off. (poor me :lol:)

Not been for three years. :cry:

Was going to make a return for the closings but it looks like I'm off to the Amazon rainforest to trip my nuts off. (poor me :lol:)

Ooh sounds good i used to love a good trip back in the day, Have you seen any of those bruce parry documentaries? I saw one repeated last week and they were feeding him some tree root for 48 hours , he was properly off his cake:eek:

I had one of my best nights (well more of a day) on the island, tripping my head off at 9am in the morning on these dodgy trippy pills. I spent about three hours wandering aimlessly around the beach at Playa Den Bossa feeling like a proper blissed up hippy. My mate enjoyed it less though, he kept ducking every time a plane came over! The families who were on the beach found him highly amusing.

Not booked but I won't do that until mid-summer anyway. The plan is:

September 17 - 27, Garbi hotel

Looks like we'll cross paths again once more Monsieur Morbyd. Me and the Mrs for a long weekend towards end of September for a blow out 8)

Sounds f***ing ace. Can I come ;)

I had one of my best nights (well more of a day) on the island, tripping my head off at 9am in the morning on these dodgy trippy pills. I spent about three hours wandering aimlessly around the beach at Playa Den Bossa feeling like a proper blissed up hippy. My mate enjoyed it less though, he kept ducking every time a plane came over! The families who were on the beach found him highly amusing.

ha ha ha

May 14th - 19th hotel Simbad (quiet one with the folks and in laws although Ushuaia hotel opens that weekend!)

July 18th - 26th Garbi with the Doris

June 11th - 18th at the Ebano apartments PDB - cannot wait! Didnt think I'd be able to get back for my fourth year on the trot :D counting down the days already!

Back