2009 Dating

LindseyWilliams

What does everyone think about a girl asking a bloke out for a drink?

Yay or nay?

I like this guy in work but not sure whether i should let him know or not...?

I ended up marrying the last guy I asked out, so I would say normally say go for it :)

Having said that, always iffy dating at work...

as a recently single male, (1 night in) I'd say if a girl asked me out for a drink right now I'd say yes in a flash :D

Ask him if he wants to bum you in the store room at lunchtime.

If he says yes then he fancies you.

Of course we can't be sure what you should do until you post a pic of yourself ;)

I've never understood this idea about women waiting for a man to ask. In my opinion its exactly the same as anything else in life. If you don't ask, you'll never know.

tom

Rejection is a part of life I'am afraid.

The people that go through life worrying about rejection like not getting a job or boyfriend or whatever are the ones that never get anywhere.

Just bloody ask him, you're making me sound like a sodding agony aunt :D

tom

Rejection is a part of life I'am afraid.

The people that go through life worrying about rejection like not getting a job or boyfriend or whatever are the ones that never get anywhere.

Just bloody ask him, you're making me sound like a sodding agony aunt :D

tom

Thanks Tom!!!

me and my girlfriend got back together.. I think initaliay tho, she initiated the process of hunting me down when we furst hooked up. She did it so wisely. Im glad she did. I'm the kind of guy who everyone gets pissed off at cos they're a massive loser but their girlfriends this drop dead gorgeous, really down to earth, perfect dream girl :D

Chicks need to initiate more often cos, we. as males are just dumb :D

Mrs Jam asked me out 15 years ago....

...but she did it in a clever way.

She dressed it up as though a few people were going out and aksed if I was going and if she could catch a lift.

We arrived at the place together and surprise surprise we were the only ones who turned up.

Sneaky cow. :lol:

Mrs Jam asked me out 15 years ago....

...but she did it in a clever way.

She dressed it up as though a few people were going out and aksed if I was going and if she could catch a lift.

We arrived at the place together and surprise surprise we were the only ones who turned up.

Sneaky cow. :lol:

That is hilarious, good on her!!! :p

Back