2009 Dating

I got some really beautiful stories about me and my girlfriend.. True love kinda ****.. Make the women go AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW kinda ****.

The way she got me was soooooooooooo, well, its a best selling novel on its own. I'll save it until the ending is happy enough for both of us then write it into a best seller for you all :)

I'll say, it's every Dj's romance come true. (not in a headjob beneath the boothe kinda way)

Yes, I am. I'm studying comprehensive writing. Almost finished the course, so, I've said to her, if we get married, I'm gonna write a book about us. Her and I, I beleive have a really nice story together. I think we're extremely lucky to be living that story.

After the book will come the adult DVD's ;)

Yes, I am. I'm studying comprehensive writing. Almost finished the course, so, I've said to her, if we get married, I'm gonna write a book about us. Her and I, I beleive have a really nice story together. I think we're extremely lucky to be living that story.

After the book will come the adult DVD's ;)

Tell us the gist and we will say if it makes a good book :lol:

Quagmire.png

Tell us the gist and we will say if it makes a good book :lol:

The gist. .. If you ever see a photo of me and my girlfriend you'll see we're so sexy that any gist is a good gist ;)

No, ok the basic jist is..... The love story everyone hates. .. I'm the guy who everyone says "Why does she date such a loser" so, imagine that guy writes a book about how good it is to be a loser and alllllllllll the **** he has to go through, and alllll the **** he puts her through and vice versa.

Now, Imagine he's the most exciting loser in the world.. In every sense of the word. Imagine, he makes Mr Bean look like Einstein, and she makes Anjelina Jollie look like a wart on Mr Beans asshole.. Thats the epic proportions we are talking here. WHEN EXTREMETIES COLLIDE :)

The gist. .. If you ever see a photo of me and my girlfriend you'll see we're so sexy that any gist is a good gist ;)

No, ok the basic jist is..... The love story everyone hates. .. I'm the guy who everyone says "Why does she date such a loser" so, imagine that guy writes a book about how good it is to be a loser and alllllllllll the **** he has to go through, and alllll the **** he puts her through and vice versa.

Now, Imagine he's the most exciting loser in the world.. In every sense of the word. Imagine, he makes Mr Bean look like Einstein, and she makes Anjelina Jollie look like a wart on Mr Beans asshole.. Thats the epic proportions we are talking here. WHEN EXTREMETIES COLLIDE :)

The jist is he is hung like a horse! ;)

Are you on drugs?

HEY ITS NOT THE SIZE THAT COUNTS!!! ;)

No but he is :)

Nah, ITS ABOUT THE ROMANCE MAN!!! THE ROMANCE!!! NOT THE PANTTTS THE ROMANCE!! :)

Besides, I don't want you guys ****ing over my erotica. Ok well the chicks can but only if they're hot. And then when I have a signing, I expect sticky pages ;)

Any blokes with sticky pages at the table that my girlfriend is signing at, will promptly have their face pummelled :)

Infact any bloke with sticky pages at any of the signing tables will have his face pummelled. .. Sticky Chickies only :D

Are you on drugs?

Oh yeah baby. I'm on so many drugs stoners get high off my farts. I piss in needles and heroin addicts get addicted, because theres enough drugs in there to give the next 6 people in line a hit. ..... But aside from the sarcasm no. I'm actually pretty heavily against them.

Not sure how someone being a loser is a love story but each to their own........

Maybe I have the wrong idea about romance :lol:

Back