2007 July Meet Up!

yeah defo planning the nexy trip here me and sammy wanna book it today lol 344 days to go hehe!!! gonna try and get more ppl to go this year!!!

Soooooo yea Ive been tellin everyone about Ibiza and it looks like I may have a lil gang next year coming, American invasion, Hopefully I can get atleast 5-10 of my frineds from Texas and around USA to come. **** that will be more Americans that are on the whole island at once. Could get intresting next year. Everyone is already looking at hotels, clubs and stuff. I was like slow down guys, but they are determined to come. lol

Soooooo yea Ive been tellin everyone about Ibiza and it looks like I may have a lil gang next year coming, American invasion, Hopefully I can get atleast 5-10 of my frineds from Texas and around USA to come. **** that will be more Americans that are on the whole island at once. Could get intresting next year. Everyone is already looking at hotels, clubs and stuff. I was like slow down guys, but they are determined to come. lol

same time and same hotel as each other tommy? and get one in the bay, drinks at each others rooms @ night yeh just like this year? "HEY U R IRISH, I'VE NEVER DRANK WITH LEPRICANS B4 " haha classix, oh btw tommy, we have that bungy dvd thing, will have to burn it and send when i get net.

Back