20 Years on Spotlight!

Wow just realized that I should celebrate my 20 years on this forum as well :) I subscribed 10th of June 2002...

And 21 years ago was my first visit, not missed a single year since then 🙃

Is there a special 20+ years Spotlight hidden forums with free summer passes & drinks for all clubs? :cool:

I'm here 20 years as well.... wow....
Always use this site year after year and always will
What a 20 years having Ibiza as our 2nd home....

Back over a week on Friday with the kids :)

Wow I was just thinking about this group/ forum the other day and wondering if it was still going given all the various different social media channels these days (that makes me sound old! 😂) So I thought I'd look it up and saw this post. Great the community has kept going with some original and new members! 👏

Wow I was just thinking about this group/ forum the other day and wondering if it was still going given all the various different social media channels these days (that makes me sound old! 😂) So I thought I'd look it up and saw this post. Great the community has kept going with some original and new members! 👏
FYI 18 years for me!

Come and see us more often!

Seems a bit irrelevant now someone decided to change it to 20 years. But anyway 10 years for me this month. 💪🏻
Was mine in June and i didn’t even realise😅 was lurking as a guest for 3 years prior to that also!

Jesus i wouldn’t like to think how many trips i’ve had to Ibiza in that time…and how im here to tell the tale

I have to wait until next year. Then see if I can do another 20. :lol:

Will be 20 on another forum this year, of which I believe at least one other person on here is a member. 🤫

Back