2 Girls One Tongue - #1 Most popular video from WMC 2008

HouseMusicTV

Check out our #1 most viewed video from the Winter Music Conference this year 2008.

This video is so hot and sexy, with our girlfriends getting a little too carried away with themselves while listening to the Scumfrog and LEE KALT destroying the room at GEM for the Blush Tonic agency party.

Watch it all unfold in this video clip
2 Girls One Tongue WMC Miami 2008 SCUMFROG & LEE KALT - HMTV

Is this video sick or what? We love it!
yours truly,
Malinda and Jessica

HouseMusicTV.com

jessica_malinda.gif

I need help!

Check out our #1 most viewed video from the Winter Music Conference this year 2008.

This video is so hot and sexy, with our girlfriends getting a little too carried away with themselves while listening to the Scumfrog and LEE KALT destroying the room at GEM for the Blush Tonic agency party.

Watch it all unfold in this video clip
2 Girls One Tongue WMC Miami 2008 SCUMFROG & LEE KALT - HMTV

Is this video sick or what? We love it!
yours truly,
Malinda and Jessica

HouseMusicTV.com

jessica_malinda.gif
I am at present,buildiing a pyramid in my backyard,and you lot look just the job...for a bit of block laying...:idea:..Please expect to be working with ropes,tackle.winches.etc,it is dangerous but wear a hard hat and you might be ok:rolleyes:

i dont know when you, Don Simon and Super Polack, last saw what a girl looks like, let me assure you that we are both very much girls and we DONT DO MANUAL labor unless it entails Dancing at DEEP DISH!
Since you seem so interested in our photos here's another photo showing you the 101 in Anatomy of what a woman looks like.

Jessica_Malinda_Miami08.gif

yours truly,
Malinda and Jessica
xox

Snore off bird. Go audition for "In the VIP". Cheers for trying to improve my knowledge of womens anatomy, it is very limited at present. Any further images would be greatly beneficial to my development...but please, none of your winky, yeah ? I've studied my own to a scientific level.

:lol::lol::lol:

Love this.......

What was it again......Oh Yeah ..House Music TV.

Where were the punters by the way ?

I've seen my Gran kiss my Mum with more passion.

I can never understand why girls feel the need to do that

Because allegedly its what men love to see, girls pretending to kiss another girls (very badly I might add) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sad bints - they just look like a couple of sad Paris Hilton wannabees......

:lol:

The Lee Kalt promo machine keeps on rolling. :lol:

As an aside, what exactly is the big deal about 2 girls kissing? You can see drunken girls snogging on any given night in clubs around here. Is the fact that two girls kiss in this video supposed to enhance Kalt & Scumfrog's street cred somehow? :rolleyes:

but its because these two are HOT!!!!!!! PMSL......... :lol::lol:

:lol:

The Lee Kalt promo machine keeps on rolling. :lol:

As an aside, what exactly is the big deal about 2 girls kissing? You can see drunken girls snogging on any given night in clubs around here. Is the fact that two girls kiss in this video supposed to enhance Kalt & Scumfrog's street cred somehow? :rolleyes:

What, in a 'Buy our records, and you can have a go on the misses' kind of way.

2 girls one response

Happy to see you all enjoying the video, Jessica and I are working on a few more.
Dont take it to seriously it's a YouTube video. And by the way, what about the music, this is a music message board. Does anyone have any comments about the music in this clip?

kisses,
Malinda & Jessica

Hi Gilrs, i dont care what Cd or track lee kalt has out so why dont you just get naked. Thats what we want.

Oops. There's the 'money shot' right there.

Now there's no need to log into YouTube to hear Lee Kalt's set! :lol:

Back