2 days and a night in paradise [Weds 13-Thurs 14 June 2012]

Could only be better if you had 2 Brazilian hitch hikers and an coolerbox of mojito ingredients with you..:p

(almost) nothing better in the whole wide world than spending the whole day
in this turquoise crystal-clear water :D

:p ..

http://youtu.be/14hdCH1wgZQ

Could only be better if you had 2 Brazilian hitch hikers and an coolerbox of mojito ingredients with you..:p

whistling.gif

Could only be better if you had 2 Brazilian hitch hikers
and an coolerbox of mojito ingredients with you..:p
yes ... but that must have been just an illusion ...
or a daydream ... after flooring that silly amount of drinks :idea:

... the only people in that cave were
- lagerlout kimajy
- beerbloke ben
- and a million bedbugs in that rancid matress

:twisted:

Great review :D

One day we will read a review where all plans went accordingly, no car mishaps, no flights missed etc...... on second thoughts probably not...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

... i ... think we should climb to the very top one day...

**** - think i would probably brake my neck even b4 jumping -
already on the way to the top :twisted:

ps:
saw that amazing 1963 movie with elvis presley last nite -
about the cliff jumpers in ACAPULCO
...reminded me of this crazy **** going on here :p

New bar opened up where Canguiri used to be :

531328_376999662366692_1101566126_n.jpg

Mojitos still 5 Euros ... only now in glasses rather than plastic cups !

403855_376999775700014_1169628687_n.jpg

"MAC BLAU" ... wtf ?

ps:
wait a second - WHO made these mac****ingblau-pics ?

... does that mean you were/are in ibiza again :spank: :twisted:

:rolleyes: ... heaven knows where they all vanished to when Spotlight changed the forum software !

I thought of this trip and how nice it was that day out with Paolo on the kayaks after reading this sad news in Ultimahora ...

http://ultimahora.es/ibiza/noticia/...tras-ayudar-salir-del-mar-dos-companeros.html

Really sad thing for that fireman - looks like he was swept off the edge and crushed on the rocks by a big wave after helping get his companions to safety. Just a real stroke of bad luck with freak weather. I looked at doing a Formentera kayak circumnavigation last year with a local company but couldn't get away for it. Always makes you think when you read stories like that.

Can't believe it was this long ago I last went to Atlantis with Paolo in the kayaks. Really hope to make it there again with him on Saturday:D.

Reminds me too - this was the same trip we rented those pedaloes and jumped off Benirras rock Stivi - these reviews do remind me of timelines my brain can no longer retain. So sad the old photos all perish from the threads, one of these days I'll have to try to find them and upload to a hosting site to cross-refer instead. Found a few on my FB page. Just never seem to get the time to upload them anywhere else it takes so long !

It really was a great trip.

285770_365242520209073_1069082140_n.jpg

527647_365245686875423_978283473_n.jpg

575145_365247456875246_771414866_n.jpg

Have you got the details of who you did the kayaking with kimajy?

Won't be on the again till next year but would be interested in both the kayaking and the location you went to!

Have you got the details of who you did the kayaking with kimajy?

Won't be on the again till next year but would be interested in both the kayaking and the location you went to!

That trip I went with Paolo del' Agnolo (pictured above) who now works with Kayak-Ibiza based out of Es Figueral beach - but they drive the kayaks to the beach you set off from.

Last weekend the arrangements fell apart at the last minute & we couldn't do the trip planned because he got a large group booking the night before, so often the case in peak Season. It is incredibly frustrating being crowded out by numbers - trip I wanted to do isn't one you want to make with a large group including beginners. Not the first time and won't be the last.

However ..... instead I managed to organize a private 1 on 1 trip out with the infamous Martina Greef herself, who is amazing - both mad and hilarious. It was very special, we went from Cala Carbo out to Atlantis again but after stopping there went on further to the far beach at Cap des Jueu which is pretty much only accessible by Kayak, SUP or swimming. You enter through a tiny cave and it's unspoiled virgin Ibiza in the purest sense. The cliffs glisten with mud and it feels like you've reached the end of the earth. She doesn't accompany that many trips but fancied doing this one and conditions were good so it all worked out perfectly. Martina runs a network of guides too and is very good at pulling things together. WYSIWYG and she's very down to earth. Happy to give you her number if you want to arrange something nice next time.

That trip I went with Paolo del' Agnolo (pictured above) who now works with Kayak-Ibiza based out of Es Figueral beach - but they drive the kayaks to the beach you set off from.

Last weekend the arrangements fell apart at the last minute & we couldn't do the trip planned because he got a large group booking the night before, so often the case in peak Season. It is incredibly frustrating being crowded out by numbers - trip I wanted to do isn't one you want to make with a large group including beginners. Not the first time and won't be the last.

However ..... instead I managed to organize a private 1 on 1 trip out with the infamous Martina Greef herself, who is amazing - both mad and hilarious. It was very special, we went from Cala Carbo out to Atlantis again but after stopping there went on further to the far beach at Cap des Jueu which is pretty much only accessible by Kayak, SUP or swimming. You enter through a tiny cave and it's unspoiled virgin Ibiza in the purest sense. The cliffs glisten with mud and it feels like you've reached the end of the earth. She doesn't accompany that many trips but fancied doing this one and conditions were good so it all worked out perfectly. Martina runs a network of guides too and is very good at pulling things together. WYSIWYG and she's very down to earth. Happy to give you her number if you want to arrange something nice next time.
The trip sounds amazing, I'd certainly be classed as a beginner. 4 and half hours killed me this summer in the kayak at sea!

I will come back to this thread when sorting my next trip and if kayak-Ibiza can not accommodate me I will message you.

Cheers

Back