2 days and a night in paradise [Weds 13-Thurs 14 June 2012]

...wait a second ...
... where´s the pic showing kimajy jumping from that rock, too :?: :?: :twisted:

ok. not that bad for a beginner :twisted:
... but next time i´d like to see some moves like this (3:40 - 4:02) from you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnV9go2B_OI 8)

It might take a bit more practice (and bruising) before I'd be capable of busting moves like that :lol: .. Stivi's far more likely to bring that sort of flare into the frame than me ;):twisted: !

Still haven't managed to do a 30m jump (tried to go to Wolfgangsee with some friends a few years ago but it never panned out) .. some VERY crazy jump spots in Austria
(might want to hit 'Mute' / 'Shut the f*** up button) !) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBmxaZykc0s&feature=related

Highest I ever did was around 20m after abseiling down to a stupidly tiny ledge - happily I was OK that time but you hit the water at 70kph even from that height, so landing badly is not a happy prospect :eek:... and it's not something I want to do every weekend .. have too many other 'hobbies' ! ;):p

You blokes are mental but awesome lol.

Great review !!!

Has me wanting to actually explore a bit more this next trip rather then go out > get messy> sleep > wake up feeling rusty lol.

on a day without wind i still think we should climb to the very top one day...

:twisted::p:D definitely ... can you imagine how amazing it will be as a launch spot - no rock behind and sea all around. :twisted::twisted: We need to allow much more time though .. maybe take a small boat to save peoples' legs in that current below.

Has me wanting to actually explore a bit more this next trip rather then go out > get messy> sleep > wake up feeling rusty lol.

8) .. it's easier said than done :) !

:eek:

205398_365899266810065_94810241_n.jpg
since when are poodles allowed on airplanes´seats :?::twisted:

... have too many other 'hobbies' ! ;):p

"hobbies" like this ?
... exceptionally attractive hitching Brazilian girls ...
:p

... Things got far more “sensible” at the watchtower car park ...
... take advantage of the selfless old-school hippie hospitality of the hidden cliff cave :lol ...
:rolleyes: how sensible was "sensible" ...
and did anything happen in that cave i should know :?::twisted:

:twisted::p:D definitely ... can you imagine how amazing it will be as a launch spot - no rock behind and sea all around. :twisted::twisted: We need to allow much more time though .. maybe take a small boat to save peoples' legs in that current below.

yeah something to plan for end of season...when there's still boats around, but more time!!!

i was looking at that picture from inside the plane for a good 5 mins before i noticed that woman's fingers... couldn't understand why there was a dog wearing an Adidas cap!! :lol::lol:

that was on the flight TO Ibiza so what must she have been like on the way back?!!?! :lol::lol:

Just get kidnapped by kimajy, you will find yourself doing ALL sorts of things you hadn't planned :eek:

Back