1st Time in Ibiza - Straight from Airport to Space @ Dawn...

_stella_

Hey! Its my first time and I'm coming at an awkward time so a few questions haha...
My plane arrives at 2am on the 8th (Monday) and I was wondering if there is still a bus to Playa D'en Bossa or only taxis at this time and if you know how much that would be to go to Space (or if I should book in advance)?
Also do you know whether Space allows entry at 3 or 4am if I have a general ticket bought in advance?
I will have a carry-on bag with me (a sports bag) and I heard there is no cloakroom at Space... I looked up lockers and a place called Ibiza Lockers came up and seems they have a new one in the area but not sure whether to do this or do as I have read on here and ask a nearby hotel if they can look after it for me? This would be ideal if its a possibility instead of trying to find the locker place and getting to the club even later haha!
If not I was wondering if you have any suggestions of better clubs to go to at this time - I've heard Space is good on Sunday night but I might have missed it at this time!
Thanks a lot in advance!
:)

not sure about buses, but taxis run all night. it's about 15€ to space from the airport, maybe a bit more in the night but not much.

you'll still get into space at 4am yes.

there's another place in pdb where you can leave your bag, but can't think of the name right now (anyone?).

There is a luggage drop place in PDB. Rude Cafe and bag drop, it's next to Bossa Flow Hotel.

Can you check into your hotel or is your reservation from the following day?

Thanks Tanni - going to try Ibiza Lockers! Diver - my reservation is 2pm Monday haha, as its an airbnb they might not want me showing up at 2am... but I might ask anyway! Thanks!

Thanks Tanni - going to try Ibiza Lockers! Diver - my reservation is 2pm Monday haha, as its an airbnb they might not want me showing up at 2am... but I might ask anyway! Thanks!
i suppose thats a small negative of staying Airbnb?

Back