1st time in ibiza - nationalities

I stayed in Fiesta Palmyra Hotel the last time I was there and noticed lots of German couples and families. There was also some French and Few British. They didn't bother me at all, but it was the first time I ever had to get up at 6am and rush down to get my sunbed!! It was awful, they were sitting on them before they were even unchained in the morning!! Didn't ruin my holiday tho, still got a tan!!

dawnarmstrong said:
I stayed in Fiesta Palmyra Hotel the last time I was there and noticed lots of German couples and families. There was also some French and Few British. They didn't bother me at all, but it was the first time I ever had to get up at 6am and rush down to get my sunbed!! It was awful, they were sitting on them before they were even unchained in the morning!! Didn't ruin my holiday tho, still got a tan!!

how can irish possibly get a tan? ;) white boy

queensunny

8) :D

Whoever decided that Irish people couldn't get a tan anyway?? Not that I am Irish by the way, but that isn't the point. Neither am I a boy thanks V much!! :confused: [/quote]

Re: queensunny

dawnarmstrong said:
8) :D

Whoever decided that Irish people couldn't get a tan anyway?? Not that I am Irish by the way, but that isn't the point. Neither am I a boy thanks V much!! :confused:
[/quote]

ooh, ooh, double mistake. am sorry about that.
about the pale irish though. whenever i meet a totally sunburnt (but still somehow white) person, its an irish one....neverming, though. were r u from?

It's ok, don't worry about it!! 8)

Well I am actually from Northern Ireland, I was just being politically correct as the North of Ireland is actually part of UK.....but it's quite confusing so don't worry about it!! Think of it as half Irish if you like - lol!
:lol:

I am not your typical Irish red-head and pale skin, and I don't usually burn!! I do know what you mean though, typically the Irish are as pale as Germans are tanned! Every year when I go away I am noticing a less significant difference between nationalities, which is a good thing to see!
:p ;)

alrite, alrite. northern ireland, ireland, uk, england, wales, scottland.... i dont really have to get it, do i? although so many people have eplained it to me, where the borders are and shit....but who cares....you all speak english, so youre all the same...haha. no, that was a joke! really. haha.
sitting here net to a real irish man and let me tell you, hes neiterh redheaded nor pale....so much for the white boys (and girls) from the island "ireland".
anyways, sounds as if im drunk? oh well, try some of that nice tiger beer here in malaysia and you know why you cant stop....
cheers
sunny

Robo said:
you will find many nationalities in ibiza.

English
German
Dutch
Swedes
Italians
French
Australian
Canadian
American
Spanish of course
etc
etc

because it is a small island you will bump into fellow germans no matter where you go.

Thank you for remembering Swedes! :p 8)

Back