10 years on Spotlight

10 years ago, I was just starting to like Linkin Park and Metallica. :lol:

I've only been here for about 15 months, but I hope I'm still going strong a decade from now!

Congrats Jam :)

Your mates would think you were one sick puppy when you turned up at TG with Deidre and the boys!:lol:

Accountants and suburbanites are the worst! The more yawnsome the job, the bigger the kink.

Deidre's probably rollicking good fun so I wouldn't underestimate. :p

Similarly I bet the Tunbridge Wells downlow is rife with hardcore-nasty industrial biohazard pigsex parties. :lol:

Accountants and suburbanites are the worst! The more yawnsome the job, the bigger the kink.

Deidre's probably rollicking good fun so I wouldn't underestimate. :p

Similarly I bet the Tunbridge Wells downlow is rife with hardcore-nasty industrial biohazard pigsex parties. :lol:

Leave us surburbanites out of it. I'm about top become a respectable father figure. I'm leaving the pigsex in the past:lol:

??? are you?

Oh yeah the decking moment! Definite qualifier. ☑

Also - Dads...ALL dads are pure filth. That's a fact. :lol:

A mate I went to school with is very excited about me moving on from being his 6th form crush to being a 'DILF' :lol:

10 years on here for me too this year. Best 10 years of my life so far. Love this website for planning my trips to the White Isle :D

.. have been spending ALL my disposable income on studying various holistic therapies..

Lord knows what's next on the agenda. :eek:

Can't we team up and offer some unique holistic well-being holidays to well-heeled would-be karma cleansers ? A journey of self-discovery and realization through the secret spots on a certain magical island .. with some gong lessons thrown in for good measure ?

Can't we team up and offer some unique holistic well-being holidays to well-heeled would-be karma cleansers ? A journey of self-discovery and realization through the secret spots on a certain magical island .. with some gong lessons thrown in for good measure ?

PS: I'm in Dawlish this weekend - is that your part of the world?

Yes but the business model will be rendered defunkt when this quantititive uneasing sets in and the economy develops financial dysentery.

Seeing as all you need are some muslin drapes, tatami mats and green-looking drinkys I don't think the capital outlay factor should be too prohibitive :lol: .. the Sleazyjet excess baggage charge to get the gong back would be a far greater concern !

PS: I'm in Dawlish this weekend - is that your part of the world?

Well it's about 35 miles closer to London but by SW standards just round the corner ! ... It's raining (AGAIN) - so I'm in London this weekend ;)

Also - Dads...ALL dads are pure filth. That's a fact. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm a dad and would agree whole heartedly!

7 1/2 years on the site under a few guises:

nickthegreek
dw151174
and the current username

and who can forget my claim to spotlight gold fame........sindy superstar...buckley will recall this!

I must admit as much as I know about my favorite island I still learn alot from peoples experiences and knowledge plus the everyday banter gives me some great downtime at work although my visits to it are far less than they were.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:!

im here 10 years as well ... 8) love this forum for all the info's etc
not the most prolific poster....but im always around before, during and after my trip out there ..... :)

Hello my old chumrades. Its been 10 long and happy years innit.

It was all so much better back then

I had lots of hair

what an occasion it is to bring russ out of forum-retirement :)

you visiting the white isle this summer russ?

Back