1 fireman coming to an Ibiza near you july 8th-19th

Rite, im not coming now then!!!!;) hehe OJ boys, well i think u 2 shud stand at the door and have a bit of a competition, see who gets the most kisses!!!!!

Whats up everybody!! Im a firefighter from Texas USA working in Iraq, I will be takeing a vacation all alone stayin at club paraiso, I think thats how you spell it, anyways hit me up lets all meet. I know one meet up is the 9th at pink panthers, ( Also me and sxi_ema's Bday party) So come out, buy us some drinks lol and lets get crazy

www.myspace.com/whycantweallbetommymiller

hey me and my two mates sammy and jakki are there from 8th july-19th!
we will be causing havoc in san antonio!:twisted:
my mate jakki likes yankies...................................:p

Naughty Boys

you naughty boys..danny and tommy.. only i get to stand on the door and frisk everyone:lol: you are just jealous!!!!!.... but there may have to be a gentleman doing it , just to keep the ladies happy, please apply in writing..telling me why you would be good at the job xx

you naughty boys..danny and tommy.. only i get to stand on the door and frisk everyone:lol: you are just jealous!!!!!.... but there may have to be a gentleman doing it , just to keep the ladies happy, please apply in writing..telling me why you would be good at the job xx

hahah, WINX @ u :p

Hmmmm well I think I would be perfect for that job, lets see I know exactly where girls can hide stuff and Im not affraid to get down and dirty and find it:twisted: I have magic hands!!!:spank:

hey me and my two mates sammy and jakki are there from 8th july-19th!
we will be causing havoc in san antonio!:twisted:
my mate jakki likes yankies...................................:p

Hellz yea!! we get there on the same day and leave on the same day, thats rad. Well yall should hit me up and we will go to the meet up on the 9th. By the way Im not a Yankie, a real yankie is from up north, Im a southern boy, TEXAS!!!! Woop woop. Dont worry southern boys are better and we have hotter accents, and no Im not a cowboy, but I kinda talk like one........ nice to meet ya

Tommy

haha yeah u wil luv us !!!
im bored in lesson tut !! media aswell... counting down the days i am so exciting xxxxxxx

Hey I have an Update. Today I went and saw a fortune teller and well, I dont really believe in that kinda stuf but this girl seemed real. She said " you will have a badass time in Ibiza" I didnt even tell her I was going, but the real crazy thing is when she grabbed my hand and said " And Tommy, you Danny, Speedy and all the other guys are going to destroy the girls in the drinking contest!!!!" Man it must be true. I wasnt really worried anyways hahahahaha:twisted:

40 SOME ODD DAYS!!!!!!

Hey I have an Update. Today I went and saw a fortune teller and well, I dont really believe in that kinda stuf but this girl seemed real. She said " you will have a badass time in Ibiza" I didnt even tell her I was going, but the real crazy thing is when she grabbed my hand and said " And Tommy, you Danny, Speedy and all the other guys are going to destroy the girls in the drinking contest!!!!" Man it must be true. I wasnt really worried anyways hahahahaha:twisted:

40 SOME ODD DAYS!!!!!!

and as calvin harris would say, i like girls, i like big girls,small girls blonde girls, dark haired gurls... gurl gurls gurls etc... (its a song lol)... well we like girls, but still we are going to win hahah mwahahha YOU KNOW!! too r8 mr toldtrueguy

Hellz yea!! we get there on the same day and leave on the same day, thats rad. Well yall should hit me up and we will go to the meet up on the 9th. By the way Im not a Yankie, a real yankie is from up north, Im a southern boy, TEXAS!!!! Woop woop. Dont worry southern boys are better and we have hotter accents, and no Im not a cowboy, but I kinda talk like one........ nice to meet ya

Tommy
Texas, huh? Well, I'm from Oklahoma...small world. My friend and I will be there for a few days around 15 July. Sounds like the party is gonna be wherever y'all happen to be... =)

Texas, huh? Well, I'm from Oklahoma...small world. My friend and I will be there for a few days around 15 July. Sounds like the party is gonna be wherever y'all happen to be... =)

And you know this chica, We are having some badass meetups on the 9th and 15th, also we are trying to arrange a beach party also a pukka up booze cruise. So chill with Danny, Speedy and Me, you not only going to drop out in a drinking contest but you get to hang with 2 firemen and one crazy ass base junkie. Find us and we will lead the way. So where you stayin stormie?

yo...bad ass junkie that speedy haha ...
not long now, im looking 2ward to it .... no1 comes on ere now.. be ryte every1 wil start cuming on wen it gets like days b4 it .. i wa sonlike hours b4 haha wid danny xx luv ya xx

yo...bad ass junkie that speedy haha ...
not long now, im looking 2ward to it .... no1 comes on ere now.. be ryte every1 wil start cuming on wen it gets like days b4 it .. i wa sonlike hours b4 haha wid danny xx luv ya xx

me and speedy have been trying to keep it locked down in here. CANT WAIT FOR OUT B-DAYS HUH????? Im gunna get you ****ED UP

gr8 way of putting it haha ****eddd up haha argh well we get there on the sunday 8th at night and speedy cuming 2 meet us, again !! so then we wil probs hit pink panther so if ur already there !!!!! we shall c uxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

gr8 way of putting it haha ****eddd up haha argh well we get there on the sunday 8th at night and speedy cuming 2 meet us, again !! so then we wil probs hit pink panther so if ur already there !!!!! we shall c uxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOL ohh we will see fo sho!! what time do yall fly in? I fly in at 10:00 PM on the 8th, we should meet up

yeh we get in at 9 10 2 !!! so probs bee hitting town like 12 ish !! totally depends im gna go check are flights coz i prbs gt it wrong wrong !! Nd yeah we wil hoook up xx

yeh we get in at 9 10 2 !!! so probs bee hitting town like 12 ish !! totally depends im gna go check are flights coz i prbs gt it wrong wrong !! Nd yeah we wil hoook up xx

hook up huh? are you coming on to me? lol Well maybe I can meet yall at yalls place and we can all go out, where are yall staying?

And you know this chica, We are having some badass meetups on the 9th and 15th, also we are trying to arrange a beach party also a pukka up booze cruise. So chill with Danny, Speedy and Me, you not only going to drop out in a drinking contest but you get to hang with 2 firemen and one crazy ass base junkie. Find us and we will lead the way. So where you stayin stormie?
Sounds pretty bad-ass! We'll probably be at the club hotel nautilus in San An Bay...

Back