1 fireman coming to an Ibiza near you july 8th-19th

I think it will be enough for sure, if we need more, Ill get my drunk ass and some friends and Ill go get more. I dont care how much it cost as long as we party hard, and I already got my party man Danny to help, we should be cool, and I hope everyone comes out. As long as we have the beach, some alcohol, good tunes and quality people, and dont make me mention it......ok ok THE LADIES (angeleyes?!?!), then the party should be a hit. right Danny?

can I suggest

R-150-481424-1121432500.jpg

played on a

Alba_CX570__5347740.jpg

It sounds like you've got the drinks sorted, and with this soundsystem you can't go wrong!

I think it will be enough for sure, if we need more, Ill get my drunk ass and some friends and Ill go get more. I dont care how much it cost as long as we party hard, and I already got my party man Danny to help, we should be cool, and I hope everyone comes out. As long as we have the beach, some alcohol, good tunes and quality people, and dont make me mention it......ok ok THE LADIES (angeleyes?!?!), then the party should be a hit. right Danny?

Should all be good brother! :)!lol. This should be a massive hit, along side the meet on the 9th :D

Should all be good brother! :)!lol. This should be a massive hit, along side the meet on the 9th :D

Damn straight bro were gunna set this thing off like a firecracker, we will be legends and they will write books on out beach party. Legends Danny Legends!!! lol I cant wait, to big meetups, great Clubs, Dj's, Music, Alcohol, ladies come on what more could a man ask for...........?

can ya !! take c,d playas on plane... if so wot weight and kind off steroo ... dnt wanna get there n them b like naaa u cnt tajke itt

Im sure if you can get the CD player in your carry on then it will be fine, I wouldnt bring a huge one, usually you can rent them at vacation places, well everyone Ive been to anyways...

"Do u know how 2 touch a girl.. if u want me so much..at 1st i need 2 know are u thoughtfull and kind do u care wots on my mind..or am i just for show!! u wil go far in this world if u know how to touch a girl.. !!!"

Damn Im Gunna go far in LIFE!!!!!

can ya !! take c,d playas on plane... if so wot weight and kind off steroo ... dnt wanna get there n them b like naaa u cnt tajke itt

seeing people carrying stereos/cd players onto package flights to ibiza as hand luggage is commonplace.;) :D

yep ya can take stereos on plane....as long as there the portable typ n not great big fooookin hi fi systems lol. Last year we took a mini portable cd player and 2 6x9 speakers boxed up. Louder than the pool dj haha!

Tommy my son, legends we will! lol! we have to make it our mission to be well known!

Not the words of a shy man??? Hmmmm me thinks u are not?!!???

O wait till I get there, Im deff not shy at all. I love meeting people, get some drinks in me and I get really unshy. Danny will be ok, especially after we get some absinth in us, yum yum love the damn green fairy

O wait till I get there, Im deff not shy at all. I love meeting people, get some drinks in me and I get really unshy. Danny will be ok, especially after we get some absinth in us, yum yum love the damn green fairy

Im spinning around, move out of my way!! lol,
Who got that?? or do i just love that film way 2 much?? lol
I know ur not shy Tommy, u never said u were, but Danny recons he is, but like u say he will be fine, and im sure u will make up 4 any one being shy!!!

Im spinning around, move out of my way!! lol,
Who got that?? or do i just love that film way 2 much?? lol
I know ur not shy Tommy, u never said u were, but Danny recons he is, but like u say he will be fine, and im sure u will make up 4 any one being shy!!!

I got it, Kylie Manouge is the little green fairy in Moulan Rouge when they all drink absinth!!
And i always thought Tommy was a quite boy. hehe:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey anyone wanna go to cream on the 12th and see my boy Van Dyk!!!! Im really pumped for that party!!!! Yall goin to that or what??? YEA

Hey anyone wanna go to cream on the 12th and see my boy Van Dyk!!!! Im really pumped for that party!!!! Yall goin to that or what??? YEA

I dont know what clubs/nites i will be doing yet, will prob decided when i get there like, see what the reps can get good deals on. But cream is ace:!: been every time i have been to ibiza, love it. But i do wanna go to El Divino, not made it there yet!:cry:

Back