What's the weather like at the moment?

Thank goodness and the island is looking greener already.

it's not gonna be enough though. and the strong wind tomorrow and thu will dry it all quickly again.

we'd really need a proper rainy april to get out of drought. not sure if you've taken any walks lately, but the campo looks as if it's july or august.

it's only the 2nd day since September where it's really raining, everything is dry so like Stivi says, it's still going to take days like today to make the situation better ,the only place where nature is greener is the north east, I don't really understand why, maybe just because this part is less sunny in winter due to its position...

it's not gonna be enough though. and the strong wind tomorrow and thu will dry it all quickly again.

we'd really need a proper rainy april to get out of drought. not sure if you've taken any walks lately, but the campo looks as if it's july or august.

Yep, we're in the middle of the campo and it's so much dryer than this time last year.

I really hope we get more rain and I was delighted by today's downpour.

it's raining HALLELUYAH! 🙏🏽
Been watching the webcams all day to check it's all real!

Meanwhile the longings coming back, I've been a bit poorly recently so feeling better, got my fave live webcam on the screen (es pujols ❤️with Ibiza ❤️in the background),
With DJ mixes from GMJ and matter playing) gonna swap the lemsip for wine shortly (medication for sleep, obvz 😴😅)

Just to prove it - but can't tell if it's raining water, raining men or raining lizards, but nice and clear view.!

Attachments

• 17114833689404436882137911632978.jpg
    17114833689404436882137911632978.jpg
    590.7 KB · Views: 16
Very windy today and severe weather warnings for wind this evening. The shutters took a pounding overnight!

There is literally no-one on the beach at Es Pujols or Cala Vadella, and it's mid-day over there! Hopefully the tourists (if there are many at this time of year) are finding stuff to do in the bars! Meteo says it's around 18c but looks very overcast, raining??

Very clear and sunny today, just seen a few paddling in the sea @ Es Pujols*, the good weather arrives just in time to miss the Easter weekend!

*Via the webcam, sadly I'm, not there!!

Back