What are your Top Five places to eat in Ibiza?

Any local places are recommanded, im not looking for gourmet food & all this $#@..sure the food at lips should be tasty...
1Los pasajeros ibz harbor, always packed as a tiny place kind 25people max..30mn 30 mn 1 hour queue but it worth as close around 2.30 & best deal in ibz harbor
2Comida san juan , famous local spot,at begin of ibz harbor not so far from mar y sol the famous pacha bar that begin this hot spot..1h queue...
3cafeteria Xicu, around ibz harbor but left part ,bartomeu de rosselo
4Cafe Valentino , begin av de espana i guess 19...menu for 11€(was 10€ year 12)..with a dessert, 1 starter 1 meal & bottle of water & free pan y aioli y aceitunas, the owner very freindly when seeing me because of the drums :cool: (got a shot of hierbas for free for a little play :lol:)
5s 'enramada close to Sankeys, PDB

Weird that nobody mention Pintxos ibiza at begin av de espana 99.99% local ,place known thanks to the weirdest spotlight member Chepitobiz if some reminds :D
in PDB , white eivissa & buena ondas are very recommanded from my locals fb contacts...
Yemanja, restaurant 2000, Destino already checked: i heard they ve changed the cooker @ yemanja & not as good as before..destino pricey :eek: restaurante 2000 fine..
im not very much into junk food but sometimes it helsp (kfc, the best kepap is in figueretas carrer de baleares, as main kepab are shit...:mad:, the one ibz harbor, the one in pdb before space clubs, many in san an with reconstructed meat :rolleyes:)
Many tapas bars are tourist traps :p didnt enjoy very much those at la cava, Can pou & so on...& got a list of some local tapas bars to discover...

Last edited:
La bodega, Home Loos, Harbour Club, Balafia, Km5, Bambuddha, Sa Trinxa, Chiringay for the fig & goats cheese salad.

This year I'm aiming to try Sushi Ayoma and find some decent eating places in PDB. Will be checking peoples recommendations to add to this years 'wish list'.

Back