What are your Top Five places to eat in Ibiza?

Dirk

As it says, where are your favourite places to eat in Ibiza? Only your Top Five to make it more challenging (no more or no less!)

1. Tapas, San Antonio
2. Ritas Cantina, San Antonio
3. Restaurante Sa Caleta, Sa Caleta
4. Pikes, San Antonio
5. Tijuana, San Antonio

1. Casa Manolo, Figueretas-PDB
2. Sa Torreta, Ibiza
3. Sa Trinxa, Ses Salines
4. Tapas, SanAntonio
5. Casita, San Antonio

such a hard one. in no particular order

balafia, san lorenzo area. a carnivore's midsummer's dream.

can pilot, san rafael. the carnivore's all year round place.

maria luisa, cala vadella. my fave paella on the island.

o galego, santa eularia. seafood heaven.

maria's/the fish shack/el chiringuito de sa punta/everybody, sa punta at the end of talamanca. while it's lost a bit of magic since everyone knows it and has also gotten a fair bit more expensive, I still have a soft spot for the place. just love the simplicity of it.

maria's/the fish shack/el chiringuito de sa punta/everybody, sa punta at the end of talamanca

Is this all the different names for the same place? Never been round there so don't know, although I'd like to stay in Talamanca on my next trip whenever that will be.

Is this all the different names for the same place?

yes. I think the official name it was registered with was 'everybody'. but then the owner was maria, so the locals either called it maria's chiringuito or simply chiringuito de sa punta, which refers to its position. and then the english came and called it the fish shack.

1. Babylon beach
2. Sa trinxa
3. Casa Mila ,Cala tarida
4. Restaurant at Cala d Hort beach ? Name forgotten.
5.breakfast at destino (by far the best buffet breakfast I've ever had )

Can pa
Ancient people
Place near old bus station Ibiza Town
Bar something Talamanca
El pepe de pepe ;)

There are a number of places I have eaten once or twice and had some fantastic food (Fish Shack, Sa Capella etc) but feel I haven't eaten there enough to rate as my favourite places.

Used to always go to Il Vaticano and was saddened when that went down the tubes, that was by far my favourite restaurant. Curry Club was also a favourite, but sadly not as good the last couple of times and I can never understand how they can't tidy up the outside bit and give it a lick of paint.

BALAFIA, san lorenzo
DESTINO, san jose + DESTINO II, santa gertrudis
LA PALOMA CAFE, san lorenzo
PIKES, san antonio
"THE FISH SHACK", sa punta des andreus

Balanzat-Port of San Miguel
La luna nell'orto-San Miguel
Sa carboneria-Santa Eulalia
Punta Verde-Cala Nova
Cas Pages-Santa Eulalia

La Torretta - Ibiza town
Es Ventall - San An