The Social Festival - Sat 12th September - Maidstone, Kent, UK

See there's promo codes available for this event which gives the option to buy tickets for £3+booking fee, major bargain but does make you wonder if sales have been poor, shame if that is the case given the line up they have on each day. I'd have happily paid full price for this and atteneded too given Sasha & Digweed are playing together.
Where can these promo codes be found mate?

FFS makes a joke of it for those of us who actually bought them. Non-refundable non-transferable too. I'll be on my own in the VIP crying into my empty wallet :lol:

I think I might be glamping too. Can't do this putting the tent up and down malarky lol

Haha - can't blame you on the glamping ! Really hope to make it over for this. Got the threat of a meeting I can't miss looming at some point in September, still no indication exactly when, which will likely knock out my freedoms for at least 5-7 days either side. I'm going to be very cross indeed if it turns out to be anywhere near this !!!!!!!!!!! Seems to happen every September one way or another.

FFS makes a joke of it for those of us who actually bought them. Non-refundable non-transferable too.

I feel your pain. Imagine my position though, having sold tickets at people at full price - including to friends - for them to discover they could've gone cheaper! Unfair indeed.

It's the Friday which is slow on interest at the moment. These comps are being engineered to stimulate interest. Apparently the winners who have been selected have been chosen based on geography ie. to encourage ppl from further afield to make the travel.

They really shot themselves in the foot past few years with a silly promotion. The result is that ppl local are holding out for a similar silly deal this time around, and not parting with their cash. Hardly surprising.

Saturday is going well. Friday is lagging. Obviously the idea of using a day's annual leave is putting ppl off.

And apparently even the prospect of Sasha + Digweed reunited is not as appealing as they initially believed.

I think that may yet work in "our" favour ie. a more knowledgeable, mature and informed crowd on the Friday.

I feel your pain. Imagine my position though, having sold tickets at people at full price - including to friends - for them to discover they could've gone cheaper! Unfair indeed.

It's the Friday which is slow on interest at the moment. These comps are being engineered to stimulate interest. Apparently the winners who have been selected have been chosen based on geography ie. to encourage ppl from further afield to make the travel.

They really shot themselves in the foot past few years with a silly promotion. The result is that ppl local are holding out for a similar silly deal this time around, and not parting with their cash. Hardly surprising.

Saturday is going well. Friday is lagging. Obviously the idea of using a day's annual leave is putting ppl off.

And apparently even the prospect of Sasha + Digweed reunited is not as appealing as they initially believed.

I think that may yet work in "our" favour ie. a more knowledgeable, mature and informed crowd on the Friday.

I would also bee struggling to get leave on the Friday, 2 kids are already off that weekend at work. Also, Kent is not central, thats whats putting me off tbh. Its a fair old run from the North West, train might be an option to be fair. I do like the idea of it finishing at midnight but would need a room too, it all adds up!!
I do feel for @kimajy and everyone too. Shame the tix are non refundable. Its still s good price for a 12 hour fest though dude.

Shame really, but for me it is when we go to Ibiza - fave time of year. Hope they get Winter Social back on though

What's the crowd / age group like at this event?

If I wasn't away with work that weekend I'd have definitely been there for the Friday gig at least.

What's the crowd / age group like at this event?

If I wasn't away with work that weekend I'd have definitely been there for the Friday gig at least.

Defo majority 20's ....but quite mixed I felt in terms of older. The venue is cool ( really unsure about all the other crap they have included like fashion shows etc ) but the set up is also good. I've been to them all, the vibe is friendly, never had a bad time.

Won't be as good as raving in the sunshine in Mote Park, but sound restriction and some drop off's by the organisers, plus 100's of complaints changed that

got tickets. looks like coach is best option for londoners? Can forsee trying to get a cab to get the last train back around 11 being a nightmare. Think the coach is around midnight

got tickets. looks like coach is best option for londoners? Can forsee trying to get a cab to get the last train back around 11 being a nightmare. Think the coach is around midnight

You can kip over at my hotel if you need to ! Just got a Saturday ticket too just in case.... they are so cheap it's a no-brainer.

Back