The end of the West End?

An easy fix for me is to remove the balloons. Makes it very much shitter than it was.

Was always not a "cool" place to go but was a viable option back in the day for a non club day.

I still think it has a place for people without the spends for clubbing but need to kill the proactive "pushing". If you want it then go find it.

Last edited:

The streets of Sitges last night. Fair to say it's not only the Brits these days..

Indeed - in Playa de Palma, I gather certain German and Dutch tourists are following the less-than-admirable example set by their British predecessors ...

Some of the issues addressed on this thread won't be addressed without proper policing but the cops don't want to work in Ibiza because they can't afford to live there, sometimes living in degrading conditions. The free market has created a monster for key workers.. a ticking social timebomb

Thats what I heard already 3 years ago. A native guy told me , when I was at a cafe in Ibiza. We spoke about the situation in Ibiza and germany. Its similar. The hotels sometimes have rooms for the employees , so its easier to get personell. The clubs maybe , too ( they rent it to their people ) , I heard. But not all , I think. Same sh ... everywhere ...

Some of the issues addressed on this thread won't be addressed without proper policing but the cops don't want to work in Ibiza because they can't afford to live there, sometimes living in degrading conditions. The free market has created a monster for key workers.. a ticking social timebomb
But surely the solution would be 5 month secondments to Ibiza for junior officers?

The major announced they plan to turn the Vara de Rey street into a boulevard that will go from Ses Variades to the West End and will include a Hall of Fame dedicated to some of the musicians that are part of San Antonio's history. The idea is to attract the people that go to Ses Variades to enjoy the sunset and later leave the town :!:

Does that mean possibly an easing of opening hours restriction and return of AI in that zone (not sure how many hotels were effected)?

Back