stupidity in ibiza reaching all-time high

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibiza 2016 ...

Polish billionaire who claimed to be a diplomat arrested in Ibiza for illegal arms sales including 200,000 assault rifles in plot which echoes 'The Night Manager'
  • Ex-military man pretended to be a diplomat from Guinea Bissau
  • Police officer believed to be one of nine men arrested during raids
  • Arms dealing included selling on more than 200,000 Kalashnikov AK-47s

Police have smashed an international arms gang based in Ibiza and headed by a Polish billionaire who claimed to be a diplomat from Guinea Bissau.

The ex-military man had a plaque put up outside his house on the island to say he enjoyed diplomatic immunity and even used the Gambian presidential plane to send military weapons to South Sudan.

A police officer is said to be one of nine men arrested during raids in connection with the illegal sale of more than 200,000 Kalashnikov AK-47s assault rifles, rocket launchers and military tanks ...

... Police said the Polish billionaire had links with bogus companies across Europe for money-laundering and tax evasion, including in the UK, Belgium and France.

The gang also had links with a Dutch criminal ring which helped to collect debts.

'On one occasion, they were sent to Marbella to collect four million euros,' said the police spokesman.

The ringleader lived in luxury in Ibiza, with a magnificent villa paid for with funds from the illegal sale of arms, a fleet of top-end cars which were always changing and an army of bodyguards.
He was also obsessed with security and had turned his home into a fortress
with sophisticated systems to prevent anyone from breaking in

He claimed he was involved in diplomatic work for Guinea Bissau, specifically as an economic adviser, but his passport had actually expired.

He had a wide range of international contacts and was able to use the presidential plane to fly from Poland to Gambia to conduct arms deals.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-sales-network-echoes-Night-Manager-plot.html

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...iza-organizacion-dedicada-trafico/856341.html

ibiza 2016 ...

Polish billionaire who claimed to be a diplomat arrested in Ibiza for illegal arms sales including 200,000 assault rifles in plot which echoes 'The Night Manager'
  • Ex-military man pretended to be a diplomat from Guinea Bissau
  • Police officer believed to be one of nine men arrested during raids
  • Arms dealing included selling on more than 200,000 Kalashnikov AK-47s

Police have smashed an international arms gang based in Ibiza and headed by a Polish billionaire who claimed to be a diplomat from Guinea Bissau.

The ex-military man had a plaque put up outside his house on the island to say he enjoyed diplomatic immunity and even used the Gambian presidential plane to send military weapons to South Sudan.

A police officer is said to be one of nine men arrested during raids in connection with the illegal sale of more than 200,000 Kalashnikov AK-47s assault rifles, rocket launchers and military tanks ...

... Police said the Polish billionaire had links with bogus companies across Europe for money-laundering and tax evasion, including in the UK, Belgium and France.

The gang also had links with a Dutch criminal ring which helped to collect debts.

'On one occasion, they were sent to Marbella to collect four million euros,' said the police spokesman.

The ringleader lived in luxury in Ibiza, with a magnificent villa paid for with funds from the illegal sale of arms, a fleet of top-end cars which were always changing and an army of bodyguards.
He was also obsessed with security and had turned his home into a fortress
with sophisticated systems to prevent anyone from breaking in

He claimed he was involved in diplomatic work for Guinea Bissau, specifically as an economic adviser, but his passport had actually expired.

He had a wide range of international contacts and was able to use the presidential plane to fly from Poland to Gambia to conduct arms deals.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-sales-network-echoes-Night-Manager-plot.html

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...iza-organizacion-dedicada-trafico/856341.html

The indiscreet life of an international arms dealer in Ibiza

20160428_192242-300x169.jpg

When you're an international arms dealer are you supposed ability to go unnoticed, but it is not the case of Pierre Dadak, billionaire and Polish exmilitar arrested by agents of the National Police on July 14 at his residence in Caló d 'Real, in the town of Sant Josep, and whose organization was dismantled in the operation called Cardon.
High-end cars, Bentley and Lamborghini, held in front of the building Cetis.

Police revealed Saturday that Dadak, which initially was accused of laundering and extortion laundering, also had a business network with which he allegedly engaged in arms trafficking, selling more than 200,000 assault rifles Kalashnikok AK-47 , missile launchers and military tanks to South Sudan.
But despite their criminal activity, his flamboyant lifestyle, with luxury cars, private bodyguards and turned into a veritable fortress mansion, called attention too.

An example of his indiscretion was able to confirm Noudiari last April, when the local police in Vila stilled two high-end cars, a Bentley and Lamborghini, which were parked in a loading and unloading right in front of the building Cetis , which also include the police station.

The operation caused a stir among the neighbors because of the spectacular cars also had diplomatic documentation of Guinea Bissau, one of the poorest countries in Africa and where the average income of its inhabitants is only $ 613 to year. The price of a Lamborghini no less than 199,800 euros, ie an inhabitant of Guinea Bissau should save all their income during 325 years to buy one of these expensive cars.

Pierre Dadak masquerading as economic adviser to the Prime Minister of Guinea Bissau with a passport that was invalid and a plaque was installed at his home, intimating that was internationally protected as consular territory of that country.
In the police operation, in addition to the nine arrested, four high-end cars, including Bentley and Lamborghini were punished last April were seized.

http://www.noudiari.es/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/20160428_192242-300x169.jpg

golpe-trafico-armas-ibiza-2_g.jpg

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/multime...24-65699-golpe-trafico-armas-desde-ibiza.html

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...red-blanqueo-gestiono-ibiza-venta/856397.html

so ibiza IS running dry.

already at the beginning of the main season they had to close the public showers
@ pdb´s beach !
Ibiza Education takes on Water Conservation

nevertheless especially a certain hotelgroup in pdb thinks it´s a great idea to offer "swim-up-rooms", "rainforest"-showers, jacuzzis and other crazy water-wasting-nonsense ...

Water reserves of Cala Llonga and Jesus halved in one month
The Director General of Water Resources Govern, Juana Maria Garau, explains that this decline is due to population pressure and poor rains

Aquifers to fall to 24%, the lowest level this century

The latest data on the level of water reserves in Ibiza published by the Balearic Government confirm the drought being experienced by the island's water reserves have fallen in June to 24%, the worst historical figure recorded this century.
In addition, the sharpest declines were recorded in Cala Llonga and Jesus, whose aquifers have reduced their volume by half from May to June. In the first case it has gone from 34% to 16% and this figure Cala Llonga is the most well exploited on the island. Jesus the level recorded in May was 45%, while a month later stood at 21%.

The average June Ibiza is the worst Balears, as the data of the evolution of water reserves in the archipelago June 2015 to the same month this year. The level of water volume of Menorca stood at 59%; the de Mallorca, at 47%; the Formentera, at 42%, and that of Ibiza, at 24%, seven points less than a year ago.

As for the six hydro units Ibiza, after 16% of Cala Llonga, the worst record is the Roca Llisa, with 19% of the volume of the aquifer. Le Jesus continues, with 21%; Sant Agusti, with 22%; is Canar, with 37%, and Sant Antoni, with 72%. Regarding the comparison of these figures with those of a year ago, Roca Llisa recorded the same figure as in June this year and 19% was then had the lowest level of the island. However, the most critical situation in this period was recorded in August 2015, when the level of the reserve of Cala Llonga critical figure dropped to 8%. In the same month of 2015, the second lowest record was Roca Lisa, with 15% of its capacity.

population pressure
The Director General of Water Resources of the Balearic Government, Juana Maria Garau, has highlighted the volume reductions accused of aquifers in Santa Eulària. According Garau, the explanation of these declines would be increased demand for water in these tourist areas. "Data arriving passengers must be taken into account (see page 4) and hotel occupancy has been Ibiza in May and June, which has been higher than in the same months of previous years," recalled Garau.

In addition, the Director General of Water Resources Government has warned that water saving measures taken by the Government and municipalities will not solve this problem if the demographic pressure is maintained on the island. "When the desalination plant in Santa Eulària is put in place give you a bit more quiet, but this growth rate precautionary measures are not enough," remarked Garau.

Therefore, he has denied that the action of the institutions to the problem of water is insufficient. "In Sant Josep there have been improvements," he noted.

Finally, Garau pointed out that the Govern approved last June 17 a decree declaring the state of extraordinary drought in Ibiza, so that "urgent and extraordinary" measures are put in place to curb the overuse of water and recover island aquifers

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuses-balears/2016/07/19/reservas-agua-cala-llonga-jesus/855367.html

water-shortage in ibiza ?

not in sa penya !?

13769361_10153971419454086_7215293021267386727_n.jpg

13631479_1754554331496414_2286064043231830377_n.jpg

(salvem sa penya)

Local police forces to dismantle a catering on the beach of Migjorn

On Sunday July 24th, the yacht ICON, Dutch flag, docked in Migjorn, hired an event organization company.
Around 10.30 hours set up a catering company on the Migjorn beach at Kilometer 9 occupying a space in the public domain
, as reported from the Consell de Formentera.

formentera-300x134.png

Image of tables and chairs set up a catering company on the Migjorn beach.

The company he said an area of the beach with nautical elements and rode about 30 chairs and 10 tables and several umbrellas and hammocks, prompting outrage from other users of the beach.

Local Police Consell de Formentera, and Coastal guard, appeared at the scene and forced them to remove the catering.
Now city officials have done a report denouncing public employment that occurred, that deliver to the insular institution.

"The Consell de Formentera move to the Coastal, body competent in this matter, this report to set the appropriate penalty," stated the Regional Minister for the Environment, Daisee Aguilera.

Aguilera recalled that you can not organize events in the area of public maritime-terrestrial domain of Formentera, "or much less close areas for private use."
"We now hope that this example will serve as a deterrent to events like this do not reoccur
," stressed Aguilera.

http://www.noudiari.es/2016/07/la-p...desmontar-un-catering-en-la-playa-de-migjorn/

most frequented "wheelchair-bathroom" closed in pdb.
repair ???
maybe next winter ...

so ridiculous.
why can´t they do this work @ night ?

ibiza 2016 ... full of shit

The only bathroom for the disabled is closed since weeks and bars that prevent passage.

The public restroom adapted to wheelchair the most visited area of Playa d'en Bossa has been closed for weeks due to a malfunction.
Councilman Playas de Sant Josep attributes the problem to the sewer system and notes that to clear the jam would be necessary to dismantle the booths and take a truck to unclog, something that says you can not do during the season.

thumb

In Platja d'en Bossa, the deluxe beach hammocks, people bathing in champagne bottles and menus to 1,500 euros, one of the public bathrooms for the disabled is closed and bolted.
Sendas wooden bars cross the door, which highlights a message: "Out of Service".
It is the only one in that area, near the end of the beach where the pergola for wheelchairs, strollers and families are.

Councilman Playas de Sant Josep, Josep Cardona, confirms that the installation is closed, but says it is expected that a company fix it provisionally soon to reopen, "The problem is that there is a jam that can not be solved without dismantling everything. " Councilman details that to repair the bathroom would be necessary to remove the wooden hut where the urinals are located: "And in the time in which we are that's an annoying and ugly work. You have to lift the stage and see what's underneath. "

Cardona does not explain why last winter did not take to repair, but says that for next winter the City Council a comprehensive repair of all bathrooms will arise.

Cardona justifies connections to the sewer system in that area are not particularly good.

In this sense, he explains that in the nearest beach area has no sewer system and the bathrooms are connected to the hotels in the area. "It is very archaic," acknowledges the councilman, who reiterated on several occasions that during the season and with the full tourist area can not take a truck to unclog the pipes due to odors.

Public toilets
The councilman noted that people with disabilities can always go to the toilets adapted from local places.

In addition, he reminds them that "by law, the bathrooms of these places are public and must let everyone". In fact, it states that if at any bar, restaurant or beach-club denied access to toilets "can denounce it." "They can not prevent their use," insists the councilman.

Several users have also reported how dirty the rest are public restrooms.
Last weekend when opening the door women the smell was unbearable.

The councilor says that "in theory" bathrooms are cleaned twice a day and that those responsible for this work sign pasted on a sheet of control in bathrooms to ensure they meet their work.

The urinals are cleaned first thing in the morning, before eleven, so that users in a position, and also in the evening, when "give an overview ', but does not specify at what time. The council does not rule out that "perhaps", weekends increase the frequency necessary due to the high number of people who come to Platja d'en Bossa.

Families of people with disabilities have reported these days the wooden walkway leading from the pergola to the shore is broken.
The council says it has asked the concessionaire beach services that repair "as soon as possible."

He explains that also demanded that shall solve a "step of several centimeters' on the runway to facilitate the travel of wheelchairs.

Similarly, Cardona indicates that on the website of the City Council has included a recommendation to people with disabilities who come to Platja d'en Bossa: "require appointment of the amphibious chair so that rescuers have it all prepared by the time they reach the beach. "

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuses-balears/2016/07/26/bano-adaptado-platja-den-bossa/856676.html

The amount of rubbish on Playa den Bossa beach is revolting. I took this picture just now. Why do people think it acceptable to leave so much crap where they sunbathe? And why do smokers seem to think that cigarette butts aren't rubbish. My 3 year old daughter actually thinks cigarette butts are part of the beach

13876480_10155625697173504_7527679294803603309_n.jpg

Tom G.
Bruv... Cala longa was the same today... Wrong!! Genie picked up 4 bits of rubbish before we sat down... Horrid!!! Police should be patrolling the beaches as much as the roads!!!

Andrea S. P.
Seems worse this year, my kids and I have fished out loads of plastic out of the sea and are constantly picking fag butts of the beach

Tim H.
Cala Conta had just as many cigarette butts on it. I watched Dutch girl fill a bag within 30 minutes of collecting.

Tiffany S.
Disgusting!!! I have never seen it like that before and i always go with my almost 2yr old!!! So pathetic

(Tim H./fb)

I'm guilty of the cigarette butts. But there's nowhere to put them. But I clean up after my bottles

that's your excuse? really?
Hey man don't jump down my throat, I'm sure you're not perfect either.

The real reason is that I don't think much of it. It's not as big as trash as cans and bottles, stuff I'm not flagrant with

nobody is perfect and it's not about that I think. but I do think smokers shouldn't leave cigarette butts on the beach or anywhere else where they simply don't belong, it's not that hard

It kills a lot of animals, it's dirty for kids,it's a shame to leave it in the sand.
I am smoker, when I have finished my cigarette, I just move my f***in'big ass to the first trash can.
Every beach in ibiza has some trash can every 50m...

I'm guilty of the cigarette butts. But there's nowhere to put them. But I clean up after my bottles

Some beaches on Forenentera give you empty soft drinks cans specially used for this purpose.

Worth just buying a can of drink and filling it up with butts after your done.

the new pest => weddings @ ibiza

Complaints bad manners at a wedding before Vedrà

A group of visitors were given face to face with this reality when they tried to access the esplanade with the best views of the rock and found it perimetrada by a group of people who blocked the way saying he was going to a wedding

The classic picture is taken from the ravine Vedrà under the tower des Savinar, which every tourist wants to take his stay on the island, has an owner. And the rent.
Yesterday a group of visitors were given face to face with this reality when they tried to access the esplanade with the best views of the rock and found it perimetrada by a group of people who blocked the way saying he was going to a wedding.

For the event chairs were installed forming an amphitheater in front of an altar installed near the cliff, as seen in the images.
People who prevented pass beyond even threatened to attack the group of tourists, as explained to this wording, without any explanation of authorizations that may have to prevent passage.

Councillor of Interior of Sant Josep, Paquita Ribas, explained that apparently the owners of this land had authorized the event and, being a private place, "no problem" for this type of activity "if it does not cause discomfort to the neighbors".

Ribas added that, despite being located on a cliff that falls practically on the sea, this space does not belong to the area of maritime-terrestrial public domain.

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuses-balears/2016/06/19/quejas-malos-modos-boda-vedra/849424.html

ps:

Environment urged to denounce the wedding in protected areas
Ribas know that prior authorization is required when a wedding is allowed to Vedrà |
Several sites offer this location

The director general of Natural Areas and Biodiversity, Caterina Amengual, urges citizens to denounce through 112 organizing events in protected areas. As the wedding was held last Saturday at the site known as the viewpoint of Es Vedra, an esplanade under the tower des Savinar.
Councillor of Interior of Sant Josep, Paquita Ribas, said yesterday unaware that the prior approval of the Department of Environment to organize an event in protected space is required.

The Esplanade, which offers one of the most photographed scenic islet of Es Vedra, is a place for all kinds of events, but Amengual remember that being a space included in the Natura 2000 network without approved management plan "is required prior authorization ', especially when music and movement of people and vehicles is expected. So what sets the Habitats Directive of the European Union.

In the case of wedding last weekend, which apparently had permission from the owners, not satisfied that the required authorization is obtained. So far they have gotten rid of the fine which can range from 100 euros for a minor infraction 6,000 in case seriously because "they were not surprised at the ceremony," they explained from the Ministry. Anyway, the facts have been put "in the hands of agents of the Environment," which try to prevent these events proliferate said Amengual.

Several sites offer this location to celebrate weddings and from the Govern also arise act against them, "As we touch Administration to open a web research unit. Increasingly, through networks and thanks to the cooperation of citizens we get many attacks to natural areas, "he explains. Amengual adds that "weddings are not the most shocking, there are also large parties" or even sports events mountain biking that do not process the necessary authorization.

The promoter of one of these events must ask permission detailing the activity and technical Natura evaluate it "an exclusion of affectation is issued if you have no impact."

For its part, the councilor admitted Ribas ignore the need to process the permit, but said that will be part conselleria forward to this type of offense. "In the end you fix this," he said. Because he said that this weekend was "probably the first time that the wedding was authorized by the property" after countless events complained that this' and everyone disowned. "

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...rn-insta-denunciar-bodas-espacios/850014.html

A restaurant-beach club in Santa Eulària closed last Sunday a stretch of coast in the area of ses Estaques to celebrate a wedding.

thumb

After receiving a complaint from a neighbor, the agents of the local police rushed to the scene and forced the responsible business to withdraw chairs placed in the area of maritime-terrestrial public domain.

"The fact of having a grant does not enable hammocks perform other unauthorized uses and, much less, to close a stretch of beach for private use," said the City of Santa Eulària through a note.

Santa Eulària a neighbor complained that a beach-club located in the area of ses Estaques wedding organizes events "ever more frequently in public space and fills the field of small cove".

According to the complainant, since this business they responded with a grant of hammocks and that this exploitation allows them to close the gap. He added that the preparation of this wedding motivated "whole area" of countries will occupy Estaques from 10 hours.

In addition, this neighbor said he spoke with those who had allegedly hired the service and indicated that they had paid 10,000 euros for the use of this space.

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...licia-local-obliga-retirar-sillas/858139.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back