stupidity in ibiza reaching all-time high

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hate to say it but changing the "balance" of people visiting without enough 'easier' unpoliced distractions for them seems to be having unfortunate consequences for places like that.

it's exactly what I alluded to further above. if you haven't got various thousands of people in venues like ushuaïa, destino etc in the evening hours every day, they will be somewhere else...

Even our favorite driving spot has been invaded by kayak tours..
View attachment 10036
View attachment 10037

How annoying. Our stretch of coast is happily far enough away from the big launch beaches that tours don't operate, it's usually just very small groups or solos out with their own kayaks, who I don't mind. Kayakers very rarely pull up on beaches - never once seen one actually stop to swim/dive !! Paddleboarders are the only ones who do, and they always seem to stick round Burgh Island where there's very few options for stopping off except at low tide when launching is a proper trek from the car park. So one way or another you still generally get the small beaches all to yourself !

I mean drinking spot ?
How annoying. Our stretch of coast is happily far enough away from the big launch beaches that tours don't operate, it's usually just very small groups or solos out with their own kayaks, who I don't mind. Kayakers very rarely pull up on beaches - never once seen one actually stop to swim/dive !! Paddleboarders are the only ones who do, and they always seem to stick round Burgh Island where there's very few options for stopping off except at low tide when launching is a proper trek from the car park. So one way or another you still generally get the small beaches all to yourself !

When you think you seen it all along comes this! WTF? As for the couple getting engaged, as romantic as the place can be, surely you don’t want to do it in front of those randoms idiots? ??‍♂️

And with this post the thread arrives to the end. This was icebaer69's thread and without him around it doesn't feel right to continue posting in it... it was good fun though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back