Space Closing 2016

Really hope that they start adding some bigger names soon! No doubt will be incredible either way but I was hoping they'd have some big hitters for the finale. Probably being impatient

so that even more people try to get tickets? ;)

jokes aside, I do think there might be a few more 'big' names, but on the other hand I always expected the closing to include a lot of their residents that have played over the years - they are very much part of the history and deserve to play.

pre sale tickets do NOT allow exit and re-entry, no matter if you bought the ticket on space website or on ibiza spotlight. and entry with all tickets is only guaranteed between 4:30pm and 9:00pm.

there's enough time to go for a run, have a shower, have a snack and then come back and be ready in front of the screen...

Lovely I'm ready and waiting and have told my team not to pull me into any meeting soon! Who does a meeting at 3 or 400 on a friday arvo!

Really hope that they start adding some bigger names soon! No doubt will be incredible either way but I was hoping they'd have some big hitters for the finale. Probably being impatient
So is Carl Cox not a big name, you don't get much bigger?! Maceo Plex, Tale of Us, Alex P B2B Brandon Block, and Syrossian are all huge names and there is lot more names to come!

Back