Space Closing 2016

It's an odd one, they only show on that url, the rest of the space website doesn't show any available! Glad you're sorted bud

how many tickets will be available to buy per person? i need 3 and tried from ibiza space shop, didn't allow to add more than two :( so missed them while trying adding three.

Guys one question, I've bought four tickets, but I've take two today and two days ago, both with My account on Space website, the question is, I have two tickets for two people each one, both with my name on it, we will be able to enter without any issues right?

Guys one question, I've bought four tickets, but I've take two today and two days ago, both with My account on Space website, the question is, I have two tickets for two people each one, both with my name on it, we will be able to enter without any issues right?

I'd make sure all four of you go in together. just to avoid any possible issues.

Really hope that they start adding some bigger names soon! No doubt will be incredible either way but I was hoping they'd have some big hitters for the finale. Probably being impatient

Back