Space Closing 2016

Sounds like some one is getting mardy cause they don't have a ticket...

Haha! Straight off the mark with his first post eh!

For clarity, I have a ticket. I was merely inquiring on behalf of my sister as she has recently decided to make the trip, and I would now like to get her one.

Girlfriend has just told me she hasn't received an email from space, we got tickets 3rd time they were out. What did people do when they didn't receive their email?

Girlfriend has just told me she hasn't received an email from space, we got tickets 3rd time they were out. What did people do when they didn't receive their email?

My missus hasnt had one either and we got the 2nd release, as long as the tickets are there to print the email is irrelevant surely

I sent them an email, and they sent me the tickets in 5 minutes. They look exactly the same as what you can print off the website, so not sure if there is any reason to bother.

Sorry if this question has already been asked! But could anyone tell me if space is likely to release anymore tickets for the fiesta closing party!

Tickets were just showing as available on Space website, tried to get 2 but then my basket emptied and the order cancelled. They're now not showing either, weird, thought i had them then...:-(

Tickets were just showing as available on Space website, tried to get 2 but then my basket emptied and the order cancelled. They're now not showing either, weird, thought i had them then...:-(
Same to me, try to buy 4 seems that only 2 available, when I tried to pay everything was deleted..

Back