Should I stay in Figueretas?

screenshot_2016-08-22-17-44-31-1-png.2671

spaik
15390916_1270311413040392_222803938330082432_n.jpg

fb

JV, just follow the prom through Figueretas when that finishes turn left up the steps, turn right at the top and keep going. The road becomes unpaved, at the top of the hill bear left. After a couple of minutes you will see the tunnel on the left. You will be in the shadow. of Dalt Vila. A couple of minutes away is Vara de Rey.

In 7 years of going I never found this how is that possible!?

In 7 years of going I never found this how is that possible!?
When I first stayed in Fig it was just about the first thing I found! Went for a walk along the road to see where it finished and came across the tunnel. Wondered "where does that go to then?" and on the other side...Ibiza old town!

Must admit it's hidden away, no signposts for pedestrians/cyclists that it's a short-cut into town and would avoid those busy roads. Although, of course, it would also avoid all those shops on the busy roads....

We tried to find it our first year and couldnt. Now we use it all the time...though I'm still not 100% sure we take the best route to get to it!

hotel es vivé (which is next to figueretas) is opening early this year:

We are super excited to tell you that Hotel Es Vivé is opening in April this year! This is the earliest opening the hotel has ever seen and we can't wait to welcome you all back into our fold and kickstart another glorious summer of balearic magic.

With rooms starting at just 99 euros this April what better reason is there to visit Ibiza.

Looks quality. Loved the little walk in when we stayed in Figueretas last year for closings.

I saw when he painted it:cool:,the locals liked it and gave him food and drinks.

Last edited:
a less glamorous view:

20729553_1374646615966239_2327332804460717467_n.jpg

ibiza, la isla del dinero...........................................................

Back