Should I stay in Figueretas?

Back in 2015:

TALAMANCA – A sewage leak at Talamanca beach yesterday meant authorities were once again forced to close the beach to bathers.

Again in 2016, beach had to be closed.

:eek: Hadn't realised that. I was swimming in it in April & August.

I've always liked the vibe there and plenty of nice places to eat. Could do with somewhere playing music for the day after though!

walk along figueretas prom to pdb.when you get to the end you will see the bar Prince.turn left.you go passed es vive hotel on the right.carry on untill you see the hotel.Torre del mar.on the left.walk passed the hotel keeping right you will see a opening pathway.walk down there,hugging the wall on the right.untill you see the jetty where the boats ferries are,either walk on prom or beach,your on pdb grounds then.now you can get to bora bora and other beach bars if you walk along beach.or when you walk on prom.and you see a hotel sticking out ( the algarb) turn right off the prom on to a road cars parked on the right.walk along that till you see a set of lights.then turn left.main strip into pdb.

when you get to the island turn left and round a right bend,jet waterpark space.hardrock.ushuaia.the tower.bars.bora bora are all along that road.

I like Figueretas - had lunch there most days. Nice chilled vibe and a short walk to either PDB or Ibiza Town. Much nicer front to sit out on than anywhere in San An IMO.

Staying in Fig for the first time. Arrive on Saturday night for 5 days.

I think the quietness will be just what we'll be needing after Space and Cocoon closing!

I stayed there in an apartment across the road from Ryans - I thought it was a great spot. We did one night on and one night off; the night off and recovery was spent in Ibiza town. You have the madness of PDB fairly close and the idyllic calm of Ibiza town nearby too. Perfect.

I shall be retracing your footsteps in 6 days ollie:D probably not as far as bossa though..

Last edited:
Yeah, I at least crossed Bossa off my list. It's definitely between the Port, or Figueretas. I won't have a car for most of the trip, that's why I'm attracted to Ibiza town... I stayed on the port 8 years ago, but was only there 3 nights. I'll be in Ibiza 9 nights this time though, and less focused on the parties.

Back