SAN ANTONIO - THE REGENERATION (very interesting article)

Status
Not open for further replies.
where exactly will the stone wall be??? by the blue/green lines???
thats what i have been told.....

2001372825982514066_rs.jpg

btw, you mentioned the platforms..... as previously commented, to install them they will have to ask permi$$ion to the coastal authorities first so maybe not all the bars will have them!! :idea:

as Anyone is not replying here are some of mine, taken the other day:

2mw5u7a.jpg

2a7an3n.jpg
4dhfg1y.jpg

as you can see the railings and stairs of rey de copas have disappeared already.....

(22/11/06)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that, the only other way of keeping up to date is keeping an eye on the san an webcam which is a bit limited.

Is the replacing of tiles around the 'paseo maritimo' the one your on about, where abouts is that black and white photo taken. ? Someone on another forum has mentioned that they are redoing this strip of promenade which runs past and around the Hawaii (the bit that runs past the entrance to the hawaii down to the Sa Punta restaurant)

Last edited by a moderator:
where abouts is that black and white photo taken. ?
in front of the hotel hawaii!! :idea:

Someone on another forum has mentioned that they are redoing this strip of promenade which runs past and around the Hawaii (the bit that runs past the entrance to the hawaii down to the Sa Punta restaurant)
they will be re-doing the whole promenade, from point to another!! :idea:

which road?? the one that goes from dr fleming to bay bar??:confused: why pedestrianise it, surely it's not that busy.:confused:
thats the one. i bet the guys from BayBar wont be happy to lose the parking area.....

are they building a paseo at es pouet too.
not yet. i think thats part of the improvements funded by the "plan de excelencia" planed for the future.....

303938810_45f933664d.jpg

copyright.gif
flickr

i think for cafe del mar, it will actually be an improvement if they have those wooden platforms. cos where the tables currently are placed, there is far too much traffic passing through.....

at least from now on the traffic will pass on the prom and not for the people sat there trying to enjoy the sunset.

008.jpg

---------------I---------------------------- promenade ----------------------------I

copyright.gif
sessions2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back