Random tunes dropped in a set

Carola sampled Michael Jackson "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough" for a good 5 minutes at Timewarp

Missed this :( (although I was mangled for a portion of his set). He did the same at Koko on Friday morning.

No joke but years ago and before he was a face, Jamie Jones was playing at a party on a Friday night. Come Sunday morning at about 9am and literally bags of the wonky stuff, he was playing some shitey chilled house nonsense, nobody at the party was moving and I literally ejected him from the turntables, somehow managed to log onto Youtube and play the below, never seen a party get going like it! Jones was well f cuked off for about a minute and then went on to bang out about 4 hours of similar stuff, fair play to the guy-

No joke but years ago and before he was a face, Jamie Jones was playing at a party on a Friday night. Come Sunday morning at about 9am and literally bags of the wonky stuff, he was playing some shitey chilled house nonsense, nobody at the party was moving and I literally ejected him from the turntables, somehow managed to log onto Youtube and play the below, never seen a party get going like it! Jones was well f cuked off for about a minute and then went on to bang out about 4 hours of similar stuff, fair play to the guy-

????????

I think that I would have stuck with the wonky stuff :confused:

I think that I would have stuck with the wonky stuff :confused:

I always have to press play on that for old times sake!

i only found out a few weeks.ago that JX =Jake Williams = Rex The Dog

Todays interesting fact folks.

Deadmau5 at Creamfields 2009 dropped Rick Astley - Never gonna give you up at the end of his set. Most amusing.

Back