*** Police at Amnesia (right now) ***

... or maybe police was too late and actually they wanted to arrest paris h.
for committing this terrible crime => :eek: o_O

13509095_745151195626178_2433885741406148093_n.jpg
:confused:
:twisted:

The Civil Guard continues inside Amnesia as the promoter of the party insists on its opening tonight

The promoter party tonight be held in Amnesia, Together, has launched a reassuring message to his followers ensuring that the club will open tonight as usual
. In fact, on the website you can still purchase tickets for the party tonight.

Still, it must be highlighted that agents of the Civil Guard continue inside the disco performing the record that started early this morning. At this time, agents have already sealed the club parking nightlife located on the road from Sant Antoni to prevent the entry of vehicles. According to some sources close to the case, ownership of the club still does not know whether he can open the doors tonight to celebrate the scheduled party.

In fact, in these times when met eleven hours of registration, many delivery trucks from different suppliers have been unable to access the club because of the seal of the Civil Guard.

In addition, one of the detainees, apparently accountant, has again access to the disco with a group of agents of the Civil Guard ...

Cmm78XLXgAA2W9m.jpg

http://www.noudiari.es/2016/07/la-g...-la-fiesta-insiste-en-su-apertura-esta-noche/

Can anyone remember the long thread on here, maybe 2007/2008 and it was some guy saying all these italians had been running amnesia and were all mafioso and making wild accusations about murders and money laundering and had links to all these crass myspace pages? It was all a load of bollocks because as far as i can recall they didnt have anything to do with the place but it made for entertaining reading. Anyone else remember it or have links to the thread?

I've been told to stop selling for amnesia tonight now. Fun and games in Ibiza!! On another note there is national police over at the mo. Checking licenses etc, and 'clamping' down on sunglasses vendors. Seen some good chase past my work

Can anyone remember the long thread on here, maybe 2007/2008 and it was some guy saying all these italians had been running amnesia and were all mafioso and making wild accusations about murders and money laundering and had links to all these crass myspace pages? It was all a load of bollocks because as far as i can recall they didnt have anything to do with the place but it made for entertaining reading. Anyone else remember it or have links to the thread?

Aye I remember it well think his name was Daniele di bosca or something like that. He was trying to say he had taken over Amnesia and was connected to the mafia.

Some of the threads on here over the years have been mental :)

Really poor form if that's true, esp. when the club + multiple partners (i.e. Cafe Mambo) confirming all day that it's being held as scheduled.

This could go South rather quickly...

Really poor form if that's true, esp. when the club + multiple partners (i.e. Cafe Mambo) confirming all day that it's being held as scheduled.

This could go South rather quickly...

Together themselves posted just a few hours ago that it was on. Shame for those looking forward to it.

Back