✪ Pikes 2016

How does guest list work? I applied for guest list after the lcd show. Dare I say it, is it a way of making it look exclusive when it ain't? It's not like you give any info they can knock you back on.

Did you ever get a reply back from them? I never heard anything nor to a tweet I sent either. We quit the partying after DC10 on Monday and never made it over for Ibiza Rocks, drinking was becoming a struggle :cry:.

Did you ever get a reply back from them?

Nope. Couldn't check my e-mail there but checked it when I got home. Nothing. Obviously not cool enough, despite being in the 20% of the crowd that were actually jumping about/dancing. :rolleyes:

No idea how they decide... Maybe look for FB profiles, see if the face fits?

FFS people!

you send them a guestlist request and immediately you receive this...

GUESTLIST REQUEST RECEIVED

Your guestlist request for an event at Ibiza Rocks House at Pikes Hotel has been received by our team.

Kindly note that receiving this email does not guarantee entry. Please arrive early to avoid disappointment.

Age Policy: Over 23

Entry to Ibiza Rocks House at Pikes Hotel is at the discretion of management and will not be permitted to anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs or inappropriately attired – we do not permit entry to anyone wearing beachwear.

Why not join us earlier for dinner in our restaurant Room 39 or for tapas & poolside cocktails beforehand and guarantee your entry to the event.

To make a reservation:

Contact us on +34 971 34 22 22 or email room39@ibizarockshouse.com

Thank you for your understanding.

... that's how it works so no time to look at your facebook profile (that's one of the silliest things i've read here in a long time!). we're talking about a place where it's easy to get on the guestlist and where basically everybody is welcome so these comments above seem a bit out of place!

ps. last wednesday (and tonight) were fab!

FFS people!

you send them a guestlist request and immediately you receive this...

GUESTLIST REQUEST RECEIVED

Your guestlist request for an event at Ibiza Rocks House at Pikes Hotel has been received by our team.

Kindly note that receiving this email does not guarantee entry. Please arrive early to avoid disappointment.

Age Policy: Over 23

Entry to Ibiza Rocks House at Pikes Hotel is at the discretion of management and will not be permitted to anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs or inappropriately attired – we do not permit entry to anyone wearing beachwear.

Why not join us earlier for dinner in our restaurant Room 39 or for tapas & poolside cocktails beforehand and guarantee your entry to the event.

To make a reservation:

Contact us on +34 971 34 22 22 or email room39@ibizarockshouse.com

Thank you for your understanding.

... that's how it works so no time to look at your facebook profile (that's one of the silliest things i've read here in a long time!). we're talking about a place where it's easy to get on the guestlist and where basically everybody is welcome so these comments above seem a bit out of place!

ps. last wednesday (and tonight) were fab!

Yeah, I got that e-mail immediately after sending my request maybe 2 weeks before the actual event. I never heard anything further. If that's meant to be vague confirmation of guestlist, they need to change the wording slightly IMO. "We can confirm you're on the guestlist but beware of the following conditions..." It reads like an automatic response to a request which is still to be 'processed'. The FB comment was slightly jokey, but potential employers will google you, etc. I just had this vision of someone sitting in an office googling the names on guestlist requests to make sure the person is 'cool'. :D :lol:

I good way to get in is to say that your interested in stocking some of their fabulous jewellery in your shop....just play along with it for a bit and your in for the night..

Yeah, I got that e-mail immediately after sending my request maybe 2 weeks before the actual event. I never heard anything further. If that's meant to be vague confirmation of guestlist, they need to change the wording slightly IMO. "We can confirm you're on the guestlist but beware of the following conditions..." It reads like an automatic response to a request which is still to be 'processed'. The FB comment was slightly jokey, but potential employers will google you, etc. I just had this vision of someone sitting in an office googling the names on guestlist requests to make sure the person is 'cool'. :D :lol:

Yeah that is a bit vague, totally agree it comes across like an auto response. And like you say if it was worded a bit differently. I certainly would have been wary about spending cash on cabs to get there just to be told that getting in wasn't possible for whatever reason, but now we know for any future times :cool:

Has anyone made it to Art's House at Pikes with Artwork? Really like Artwork so keen to go along.

Is it a daytime party as there seems to be something else on in the evening?

Back