✪ Pikes 2016

994792_10102380544621905_2888296796051364232_n.jpg

Happy Halloween! Tickets for our infamous party tonight are sold out, no entry on the door without tickets. Limited parking - best option is to get a taxi and free shots will be provided in exchange for taxi receipts. Prepare to be scared beyond your wildest nightmares...

2016 at a glance

We started earlier and finished later and crammed in more fun than we thought possible.
Starting way back on the 1st of April with our homegrown favourites and award-winning Melon Bomb, we have held a whopping 140 events over the summer.

From DJ Harvey's incredible Mercury Rising residency to Richard Turner's Meatopia feasts, Art's House Parties to Cosmic Pineapple's September series of charity festivals - we'd like to thank all our fantastic promoters, guest DJs and residents for making this the most musically eclectic season to date.

We also offer special congratulations to this years Pikes wedding couples:
Nick and Lila
Jason and Thirzah
Rob and Lauren
Chris and Chloe
Nick and Charlotte
Thank you for choosing Pikes for your special day and we look forward to welcoming you back for many anniversaries to come.

Plus… (how could we forget) the amazing Ruby Murry, Crazy Piano Man Roberto Campoli and of course none of this would be the same without our very own Sunny Ramzan, King of the Karaoke and Queen of Dress up.

And last but not least to everyone who joined the party. See back on the dancefloor in 2017.

Sarah Broadbent
Pikes Event Manager

Pikes is the best place in the entire world, period

We all have some sort of advice that we give to everyone throughout our lives, and my advice to everyone is GO TO PIKES. No person leaves the crazy confines of those gates without a beaming smile on their face. Dancing in Freddie Mercury's old bedroom at six in the morning with 20 new friends is something everyone has to experience at least once.

During my time at Pikes, I laughed dangerous amounts. I jumped in pools with Eats Everything, twirled to the best disco pumped out by Artwork and made memories that will take a heavy amount of alcohol to ever get rid of. One day, I will get married in Pikes, and you're all invited.
:arrow: Lessons learnt from my first Ibiza season

Freddie Rocks at Pikes Ibiza 2016

Lucky Life TV return to the fantastic annual Freddie Mercury charity party at Ibiza Rocks House at Pikes Hotel for a crazy day and night including kids play area and activites, daytime djs round the pool, dinner, dress up, Freddie Birthday cake, amazing dj's and live performers, best freddie-dress comps, an appearance by Tony Pike himself, Sonny's bathtub kareoke and much more as we can always expect from a wild night like this with the Pikes Ibiza family.

Great night had by all and definitely some good monies raised too ! So much good can be done while having fun! Love this!
See you all next year at Pikes for this and many more great events !

DJ Line up on the night:
Matthew Bushwacka - MelonBomb - Andy Carrol - Brothers Grim - Folk Manchester - Mark Jones - Ruby Murray - Roberto Campoli - Felix Jaxx

A Lucky Life Production
http://www.luckylifeibiza.com
Soundtrack: Mill-Yin - LatinoGratino - Lucky Life Music

Our first 2016 session in Ibiza with elrow is finally available for you to see in all it's colourful glory... Check out sets from Richy Ahmed, De la swing, Marc Maya and Eats Everything.

All the sets here >> http://blrrm.tv/elrow

Club Tropicana, drinks are free,
Fun and sunshine - there's enough for everyone.
All that's missing is the sea,
But don't worry, you can suntan!

and another video, including a sneaky appearance of part of the spotlight clubbing team!!!

Back