Mosquito bites

We used THEYE bands and went bite-free for 5 days. By the end of the week I had 4 and she had 11 and they are the big very itchy ones as mentioned above. Been home since Thursday and still itchy now

We used THEYE bands and went bite-free for 5 days. By the end of the week I had 4 and she had 11 and they are the big very itchy ones as mentioned above. Been home since Thursday and still itchy now

I’d recommend taking a few of the THEYE bands as they definitely use effectiveness quicker than 2 weeks. I usually change mine after 7 days.

My usual trick is to day drink and then not worry about the bites, even though I’m allergic. This trip I came armed to the teeth, but still managed to day drink and not use a single drop of any kind of repellent. However, only one bite so far. Last night tonight, if I get home with one bite that is a result.

I’ve arrived home with a grand total of 2 bites which I picked up while hiking. Given the environment that’s really good going for me! The Eye bracelet did it’s job again as there were a few floating round at golden Buddha, also a few on my balcony, and managed to go to Mambo for sunset where I get absolutely hammered by them. Worth every penny of that £6!!!

Back