Mosaic by Maceo Plex at PACHA 2016

Maceo was excellent last night and Roman flugel is seriously skillful. Pacha have a good night on their hands in my opinion.

Maceo was excellent last night and Roman flugel is seriously skillful. Pacha have a good night on their hands in my opinion.

Yep, I heard the same from somebody that went last night. Maybe he had an 'off-week' last week.

Roman Flugel is fantastic though. Saw him at ENTER a few years back. I think it was a Sven & Richie night as Roman was on in the Terraza and then Richie was on at Midnight. I was amazed how the Terraza emptied out when Richie opened the doors to the Discoteca.

Interesting music on Tuesday. Some fast paced melodic stuff from Bicep, and Len Faki played his fast techno stuff which was cool. Fatima Yamaha played some slowed down trippy techno shiz and Maceo continued the fast vibe from Len surprisingly, unlike last year where he didn't continue off from Marcel Dettmann.

Pacha knows how to make nights special, I might go again next week. Just not feeling the lineup but I'll see

Reactions: PP
Interesting music on Tuesday. Some fast paced melodic stuff from Bicep, and Len Faki played his fast techno stuff which was cool. Fatima Yamaha played some slowed down trippy techno shiz and Maceo continued the fast vibe from Len surprisingly, unlike last year where he didn't continue off from Marcel Dettmann.

Pacha knows how to make nights special, I might go again next week. Just not feeling the lineup but I'll see

Sounds good. What was the crowd like? Was it that busy? I went last week (5 July) and I thought was pretty good.

Sounds good. What was the crowd like? Was it that busy? I went last week (5 July) and I thought was pretty good.
It was artificially busy becuase they didn't open up the club like they did with Solomun's night ( the funky room was closed, upstairs patio closed) and there was more space alotted to VIP. If they had then it wouldn't be so busy.

Crowd was nice...like I don't have anything specific to say about them except that Pacha attracts a nice crowd.

Edit:Oh and it was Jennifer Cardini playing the slow trippy techno stuff. I missed Fatima

Last edited:
there is one each wednesday morning , i was wondering just if it require a wristband given at the end of the party (i gave up goin to Pacha as ive been there 4-5 time opening 16,exception will be closing Paris by night because of Dj Sneak & Todd Terry)but , i ll have a go & at last resort i will tell i'm a friend of 2djs playin that morning (showing a pic too in case they dont believe me, can also show a pic with french owner of destino too :p)

there is one each wednesday morning , i was wondering just if it require a wristband given at the end of the party (i gave up goin to Pacha as ive been there 4-5 time opening 16,exception will be closing Paris by night because of Dj Sneak & Todd Terry)but , i ll have a go & at last resort i will tell i'm a friend of 2djs playin that morning (showing a pic too in case they dont believe me, can also show a pic with french owner of destino too :p)

Zozl_f-maxage-0.gif

i ll have a go aug 10 & tell to spotlight people how was the after party
ps:when one destino resident was in a posh club in paris early 2016, i ask him to put me on the guestlist & he did it :p & i took a pic with him & the builder/big promoter(not sure he is the owner) of Destino too(as i wont book a table to get in the club neither going to the expensive restaurant) as policy in parisian posh clubs suckX!!!
i did the same in order to go to this posh club with La troya 's resident Camillo Franco (not in my contacts) but he didn't & i was turned back this day, had plan B...

wow! surely all pacha locations?

Destino, pacha, sa punta, el hotel, the pacha boat, maybe one of the shops, juan y andrea on formentera, tox....could be cool!

Back