Mosaic by Maceo Plex at PACHA 2016

Maceo Plex was INCREDIBLE at Primavera in Barcelona on Friday - easily one of my highlights and far exceeded what I'd been expecting. Even my mates who were more there for the bands thought he was great.

Hopefully the full line-up for the 9th August date will be announced soon.

Maceo Plex was INCREDIBLE at Primavera in Barcelona on Friday - easily one of my highlights and far exceeded what I'd been expecting. Even my mates who were more there for the bands thought he was great.

yeah he has his special music.

and pacha fits its perfectly.

Being mid June and having still not got out to Ibiza is killing me, as this is the one I want to go to most! Did anyone make it to Week 2 last week?

Think you've helped make my mind up, Maceo with John Talabot it is. Thanks :)

I was there quickly last night, literally walked into pacha when kiasmos began and left the venue when maya jane coles took over. have known their music for a while now but had never seen kiasmos live before. a fantastic hour of music. it was OK busy for it probably being the quietest week of the season (start of june dip). will be interesting to see evolution in the next few weeks. more people on the island but more competition too. but really glad having finally seen kiasmos!

I was there quickly last night, literally walked into pacha when kiasmos began and left the venue when maya jane coles took over. have known their music for a while now but had never seen kiasmos live before. a fantastic hour of music. it was OK busy for it probably being the quietest week of the season (start of june dip). will be interesting to see evolution in the next few weeks. more people on the island but more competition too. but really glad having finally seen kiasmos!

Sounds like busier than WOFG was in 2013 already then? I remember some of those early June dates were pretty quiet.

oh yes it was certainly busier than that.

Without focusing on this too much before we get a torrent of abuse from people - but were there many in the "bottle service" area? Only ask, as we all know this and the dancefloor have to be busy for any night to be long term at Pacha.

there were a few tables in the vip busy plus also saw industry heads populating that area a bit. the fact kiasmos played made a lot of people turn up that normally wouldn't.

that mosaic inside video just posted on their facebook somehow reminds me of the weekly ENTER vids they used to do in season 1 and 2.

^ there's a BE@TV video of his set too. I only listned to the first 45 mins becuase I want to stay surprised. It's kinda slow but then it picks up after 35 mins.

i'm going to take a massive punt and go to this instead of Carl Cox's closing night. Just dont think i'll be able to move at CC and i hate over crowded club. Obly concern is what the crowd will be like at PAcha given that most the decent clubbers will be at SPace. I havent been to Pacha since my first ever ibiza trip and want to give it another go. Maceo was brilliant last year at Amnesia when i saw him.

the crowd at pacha is certainly different on a thursday to what you get on a tuesday and sunday. I wouldn't worry about the crowd too much.

so...tonight's gonna be an interesting date. musically it's a very good line up with pachanga boys and maceo, plus steffi and virginia in the funky room.

but then tonight coxy opens. so if tonight mosaic isn't too busy then don't be surprised. I'm gonna be at both for a bit so will report tomorrow.

so...tonight's gonna be an interesting date. musically it's a very good line up with pachanga boys and maceo, plus steffi and virginia in the funky room.

but then tonight coxy opens. so if tonight mosaic isn't too busy then don't be surprised. I'm gonna be at both for a bit so will report tomorrow.

Assuming Maceo is 4-Close at the moment? I.e the same as Coxy?

but then tonight coxy opens... I'm gonna be at both ...
:D:cool:

Back