McRackin said:
eeeeeuuuuuwwwww!! :lol:

hey, is everything okay down there? :eek: --->
sbora11a.jpg

He's preparing her for her colonic.

:lol:

Isn't that your're 'residue' in the glass on the left Drew? :lol:

I'm going nuts here!!! :eek:

I was just in Ibiza 2 weeks ago. But now, all I see, hear, and think is Ibiza.
I'm really thinking of going back again this year....!!!

MyVenture said:
I'm going nuts here!!! :eek:

I was just in Ibiza 2 weeks ago. But now, all I see, hear, and think is Ibiza.
I'm really thinking of going back again this year....!!!

I'm booked up again man! Venture, Me and Mark are flying out on the 24th of August and probably stayin the rest of the season and can you believe that Nigel is still out there!!! The bastard calls me every week and lets me know what I'm missin which makes it all worse :lol:

You know its gotta be done m8 and you should book up as soon as you can :D, is JC maybe comin back out too?

LetsBounce said:
can you believe that Nigel is still out there!!! The bastard calls me every week and lets me know what I'm missin which makes it all worse :lol:
bad boy, bad boy!!
smackbum.gif

twogirls1.jpg
<--- 8)
twogirls2.jpg
<---
fing22.gif

twogirls3.jpg
<--- :eek:

LetsBounce said:
I'm booked up again man! Venture, Me and Mark are flying out on the 24th of August and probably stayin the rest of the season and can you believe that Nigel is still out there!!! The bastard calls me every week and lets me know what I'm missin which makes it all worse :lol:

You know its gotta be done m8 and you should book up as soon as you can :D, is JC maybe comin back out too?

Sounds like plan. But i'll know exactly withing 2 - 3 weeks if its a go!

Nigel is living the life.

no, JC won't be back til next year for his 30th!

McRackin said:
so, so you think you can tell heaven from hell..........

2102judy-med.jpg

.......... how i wish, how i wish you were heeeeere!! :p

oh my god i'd kill for those. they look too good to be real but if they are fake they are very very good!

miaburgess said:
oh my god i'd kill for those. they look too good to be real but if they are fake they are very very good!

Would you mia? I personally wouldn't. Look at the skin on her back/side... it is pulling because of the weight of them in the front! Her bra straps probably dig in to her poor lil shoulders. Plus those knockers are going to be dragging on the floor when she is older. I'll keep my medium sized boobies thanks :p

ps. They look totally real to me... stunning on such a teeny body :eek:

C'mon, Pacha Girl, you're from California, I don't believe you have that approach towards platic surgery. If she had implants, what's the deal? It's still yours, only that you bought them. And fake boobs never fall (if you change them every 10 years, just for maintenance).

Conrado said:
C'mon, Pacha Girl, you're from California, I don't believe you have that approach towards platic surgery. If she had implants, what's the deal? It's still yours, only that you bought them. And fake boobs never fall (if you change them every 10 years, just for maintenance).

What are you talking about dude? Where am I talking about/knocking plastic surgery anywhere in my post, except to marvel and comment that hers look real? And therefore gravity is going to bring them south with age? Re-read what I said please :lol:

Back