Ibiza Withdrawals

I've learned to live with it.... the secret is plan the next trip, so I'm going back in 8 weeks!!! :twisted: :p and then I am either staying at my friend Jose's place near San An for the rest of the season or will come back home for 3 weeks and go back out for the closings, so it shall be written it shall be done! :D
BTW anyone care to come along and rid yourselves of the depression are more than welcome to come along! (we have's the precious... Space guestlist till end of season :twisted:)

Barbie said:
Ferd said:
You have to look out for No1 in these extreme situations :twisted: ;) I'll take ANYTHING that makes me feel better :lol:

Well I'll remember not to come to you for any sympathy when we get back :lol: ;)

Dont worry, i'll be the one at the airport with a huge welcome back banner :D ;)

Mark Sun said:
Are people going for we love... closing on Sept 25th? Will look to book sometime this week...

I'm definately going Mark, I'm already got it booked incase I don't stay straight through when I go at the end of August.
You know you wanna do it and it has to be done! :p

Oh no I gotta get out of this thread quick before I end up booking another trip to Ibiza! :eek:
Mark is a pro in marketing, he'll talk you into anything! :lol:

I'd love to go again but it's the "returning home" - part that I can't handle another time so soon :cry:

Peppermint said:
Oh no I gotta get out of this thread quick before I end up booking another trip to Ibiza! :eek:

I'd love to go again but it's the "returning home" - part that I can't handle another time so soon :cry:

I dealt with that by recovering from Ibiza by err.... going out and overdoing it AGAIN at the weekend.

*repeats* This week I will stay in....this week I will stay in..... :rolleyes: :lol:

Peppermint said:

I got an idea!!! Lets all just quit our jobs and move over for the rest of the season :lol:
We can get a villa between all of us and I have the Jedi ways of making money and lots of friends that are local :twisted: :D

Scoobie said:
I dealt with that by recovering from Ibiza by err.... going out and overdoing it AGAIN at the weekend.

*repeats* This week I will stay in....this week I will stay in..... :rolleyes: :lol:

Well at least you can go out and overdo it. But there are NO clubs in this godforsaken place I live in :evil: :cry:

LetsBounce said:
I got an idea!!! Lets all just quit our jobs and move over for the rest of the season :lol:
We can get a villa between all of us and I have the Jedi ways of making money and lots of friends that are local :twisted: :D

Watch out, I'm really easy to talk into things! :lol:

Peppermint said:
LetsBounce said:

Watch out, I'm really easy to talk into things! :lol:

Lets do it! :D :p

Gutted i missed WLS closing party last summer :cry:

My friend overdid it and freaked out in Amnesia closing party, so was in no fit state to party the following day. The one thing I really wanted to do as well, ano now there's no terrace? Just a greenhouse I believe... Gutted.

6d55574a-4063-48db-9753-0cf3ad9ac2b2.jpg

8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back