Ibiza Withdrawals

LetsBounce

Just got back 2 days ago and I'm already missing it more than ever!!! Just got a phonecall from 2 of my friends (one of which Jose who lives there) and its just like rubbing salt in the wound! I've even started looking at flights to go back a.s.a.p. and am even thinking crazy thoughts like giving everything up and staying out there the whole season! Just thinking I could be back in Bora Bora again right this very minute AGHHHHHHH!!!! :D

are you sure? :lol:

lr_aCNV00020cropped.jpg

Re: Ibiza Withdrawls

LetsBounce said:
Just got back 2 days ago and I'm already missing it more than ever!!! Just got a phonecall from 2 of my friends (one of which Jose who lives there) and its just like rubbing salt in the wound! I've even started looking at flights to go back a.s.a.p. and am even thinking crazy thoughts like giving everything up and staying out there the whole season! Just thinking I could be back in Bora Bora again right this very minute AGHHHHHHH!!!! :D

dont worry chum, i get the same thoughts every year, it will blow over hehe 8)

so, so you think you can tell heaven from hell..........

2102judy.jpg

.......... how i wish, how i wish you were heeeeere!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm suffering from a major post-Ibiza depression :cry:
Never had it this bad before... Maybe it means that this trip was the best so far?

its awful, it really is, i'd never experienced it before... perhaps your seratonin levels have taken a bit of a battering too?

Peppermint said:
I'm suffering from a major post-Ibiza depression :cry:
Never had it this bad before... Maybe it means that this trip was the best so far?

It was defnitely up there as one of the best holidays yet. Book those closing parties asap. 8)
Have to say, im slowly recovering. The idea of the WLS Opening people going through the same thing in a week or so is comforting too :twisted:

;)

Ferd said:
You have to look out for No1 in these extreme situations :twisted: ;) I'll take ANYTHING that makes me feel better :lol:

Well I'll remember not to come to you for any sympathy when we get back :lol: ;)

Back