Ibiza Withdrawals

2102judy.jpg

.......... how i wish, how i wish you were heeeeere!! :p.

OMG...... Thats where they are!

I told her I would be back but the day just got outa hand:lol:

Not long to go now ... don't worry, I'll look after them for a day or two ;):lol:

2102judy.jpg

.......... how i wish, how i wish you were heeeeere!! :p

OMG...... Thats where they are!

I told her I would be back but the day just got outa hand:lol:[/QUOTE]

I wonder if such a pair of beautiful inflatable rafts are actually Ibiza Spotlight members :D

And to think i got something similar to look at as of from tomorrow:D

Just 7hrs to go until i arrive on the Isla Blanca and forget for one week who i am and what i don't want to be. Is'nt life sweet when situations like this come upon us:)

Looking again at the photo reminds me of when last Monday afternoon in Ibiza i went down to Cala Nova beach for some sunburn and got to watch & study a most wonderful sight. I could not believe my eyes when four young 18/20'ish Spanish girls turned up and decided to strip off and sunbathe naked just 10ft infront from where i was. It was obvious from the look of there gorgeously bronzed bodies & shaved ******:) that they were not affraid to show off their assets to everyone including myself.:lol: Needless to say i returned again a couple of times but alas they never returned:( but other nude bathers married couple's and single guy's & women did. Infact one Spanish woman felt so comfortable being nude she would walk all over the small cove area chatting and mingling with other bathers nude or not including myself.:eek:

NB: The part on Cala Nova beach where such female beauty's were seen is a very small area between the first two bars. It would seem that though this area is for normal sunbathing, nudity is accepted.

Jesus, looking at those pictures hasn't made me want to go back to Ibiza, it's just made me want to have a tommy tank:eek:

Seriously missing the place after only 3 days back. Does anyone actually get back home feeling really positive? I'm yet to meet them.

I got back Friday and although it was horrible leaving, once I got the airport I wasnt feeling that bad about going home. Its only today the depression has kicked in!!! Was looking back at my photos earlier and got a lump in my throat!. Worst thing is my mates are still there now!. I just cant wait for the Season to end now so im not missing anything!:(

Mouthful of ulcers. Bump on head which will not be discussed. Mild depression.

On the positive side - the beginnings of a 5 year plan to own some property out there 8)

Its horrible! I hate this every year! OK I didn't help myself and I landed home on Friday morning, had a few hours sleep and then partied in London until the early hours of Monday then had to go into work!

Just didn;t want it to end :spank::spank::spank:

Back