Ibiza Withdrawals

Ok, top 3 things you miss about Ibiza right now?

1. Waking up at 4pm and going down for a sangria on the beach
2. Dancing so much you forget what your legs feel like
3. The first day smile when you wake up/get there.

Mate im depressed as well!
hopefully this will cheer you up!! :lol:

img_012938841_normal.JPG

virtual-nights

1. Waking up at 7am,going down for a walk on the beach.
2. Walking so much you know your legs ache,but happy to have made new discoveries.
3. The ever present gift of Hierbas.

1) waking up early and getting a full English and coffee at the hotel buffet
2) Slathering on the suntan lotion before the bikini
3) getting dressed, jumping the on the scooter and riding all over the island in the sun, stopping for a dip and lunch at Cala D'hort or Benirras.

:cry:

I got back last weekend and I miss

1: The hotel balcony were we would all go after every nightout, chill out, drink brandy and vodkas, smoke loads of fags, get loved up and discuss how much of a good night we had.

2: I miss feeling scatty every day by the pool but not caring becuase im in Ibiza!

3: I miss that butterfly feeling you get when your on your way to Playen Den Bossa to go to Space on the Sunday

waaaaaa waaaaaaaa :cry:

..... does anyone else get back from Ibiza and immediately start pricing hols? Discuss how we can get the funds together to buy a humble abode in PDB? Ponder over whether I can grow dreads and become a hippy? Wonder whether my line of work is required in Ibiza (I'm sure it is :twisted:)! Say I'm definitely having a 6 pack for next year?

waaaaaa waaaaaaaa :cry:

..... does anyone else get back from Ibiza and immediately start pricing hols? Discuss how we can get the funds together to buy a humble abode in PDB? Ponder over whether I can grow dreads and become a hippy? Wonder whether my line of work is required in Ibiza (I'm sure it is :twisted:)! Say I'm definitely having a 6 pack for next year?

Yeah, I did that after I went in July. I booked for September 23rd for 9 days.

2102judy.jpg

.......... how i wish, how i wish you were heeeeere!! :p[/QUOTE].

OMG...... Thats where they are!

I told her I would be back but the day just got outa hand:lol:

ridiculous silicone-boobies @ benirras

e6ygyg.jpg
e6ygyg.jpg
1j4u8i.jpg

15yxg05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt there is a forum junkie on the planet who writes the words 'boobies' with as much relish as icebaer69

Back