Ibiza Taxis

No taxi issues last week....got from the hotel in Port Des Torrent within 5 mins and when we went up to the West End on Sunday afternoon, got one back from the rank after the Arsenal game instantly. Not travelling at peak club movements times, with kids, obviously, but no issues in the day

Queues were horrendous at the rank in San a last night we waited over an hour to grab a taxi to airport. A lot of rude pissed up girls trying to jump in didn't help though

Not sure if the TaxiClick app was down on Saturday evening, but we had 3 no-show taxis (despite them confirming) to our villa around 8.30pm.

Definitely leave plenty of time if you need to be somewhere by a particular time.

Not sure if the TaxiClick app was down on Saturday evening, but we had 3 no-show taxis (despite them confirming) to our villa around 8.30pm.

Definitely leave plenty of time if you need to be somewhere by a particular time.
Will do thanks 🙏

There was some sort of limited taxi strike at Amnesia last night, I think I heard over Amnesia allowing unlicensed drivers to pick up there.

Came out of Elrow at 5:30a and the taxi ranks were full but the drivers were out of their cars. Police showed up around 6:15a and eventually negotiated something, as the drivers were back in their cars a short time later — though a massive queue at that point. Finally got back to my hotel around 7a, but down an hour of party or an hour of sleep.

How’s it going currently? Have friends landing 12:20am next Friday night, the plan is to go to defected but quite a small window for any delays 🥴. Assume with it coming to the end of September it will be filtering out

Landed at all times of day this summer and even when the airport queue looks horrific, you're in a taxi no longer than 15 minutes after you join the back of the queue

The claims of "40 minute" waits (from people who happen to own concierge companies) are, what's the word I'm looking... lies

Landed at all times of day this summer and even when the airport queue looks horrific, you're in a taxi no longer than 15 minutes after you join the back of the queue

The claims of "40 minute" wait (from people who happen to own concierge companies) are, what's the word I'm looking... lies
This is my experience too. Such a small turn around time for my mates is the only worry, let’s hope for no delays flying wise either!

Is it true taxis are hard to come by at Cova Santa?

It’s a bit remote JV but come your visit when things are a bit quieter I expect you will be able to call / request via the app without too many problems … there’s even a “bot” on telegram you can use to request taxis…. We were a bit concerned like you leaving Akasha as it’s a bit remote but found a good amount of taxis waiting when we left at 0330 ish

What’s the taxi situation like specifically after Ants in recent weeks? Going to elrow afterwards on Saturday, but would like some drinks between the two in PDB rather than having to worry about queuing for a taxi too soon because of how long it might take.

What’s the taxi situation like specifically after Ants in recent weeks? Going to elrow afterwards on Saturday, but would like some drinks between the two in PDB rather than having to worry about queuing for a taxi too soon because of how long it might take.
We walked up to Fig on Saturday after Ants..The rank across at Hi, was already getting busy but if going for a couple after, you should be stalled for an hour so should be ok, might still have to queue a little as l'm sure there will be others doing similar to you.. Enjoy as Ants was rocking last week!

We walked up to Fig on Saturday after Ants..The rank across at Hi, was already getting busy but if going for a couple after, you should be stalled for an hour so should be ok, might still have to queue a little as l'm sure there will be others doing similar to you.. Enjoy as Ants was rocking last week!
Thanks, fingers crossed we can get a good hour in a bar before having to leave.

Good to hear it was rocking, had a great time there in July, but this is the latest in the season I've ever been!

Thanks, fingers crossed we can get a good hour in a bar before having to leave.

Good to hear it was rocking, had a great time there in July, but this is the latest in the season I've ever been!
It was packed, and the island is still busy, so l think you will enjoy the September crowd also. Older, more clued in.. Murphys had a good crowd in for a few after..

Jump on the disco bus

My friend left his phone in a taxi last night, is there a number we can ring to see if we can get it back? He’s got the find my phone feature on and can see it’s in Ibiza town at the moment. Thanks :)

Back