*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carola to move to the new place now perhaps, or hyte to move or not return at all? I'd guess Carola to the new place.

I think carola will stay, very successful at amnesia...wonder if there will be a hyte next year or if it will move. cant wait to hear all the changes and gossip!

How long will the 'Elrow' gimmick last I've been wondering that for a while. I more associate confetti n what not with some huge EDM production. What do I know but I just see Elrows gimmick wearing thin and more attracting people there for the gimmicks than the actual music.

How long will the 'Elrow' gimmick last I've been wondering that for a while. I more associate confetti n what not with some huge EDM production. What do I know but I just see Elrows gimmick wearing thin and more attracting people there for the gimmicks than the actual music.

It has history which is more than can be said for a lot of other nights. While it's (newish) in Ibiza it's been going in Barcelona for ages with (obviously) a massive Spainish following. It's the Brits and other tourists that are just catching on. Yeah you can argue it's gimmicks, but then it's summer and it's the antithesis of a night like ENTER where we all dress like we are going to a mass wake.

I'm guessing that like in Space last year they will have "Elrow City" in the Main Room (which is 1 DJ all night long) and then the terrace for the craziness?

The question is.... will any DJs lock themselves in to an elrow residency? Maybe a few DC10 regulars crossing over?

taylor, it is what it is. in a way elrow is a bit like flower power - the production is an essential part of the night. I can't see it change much, why should they?

The production is not to everyone tastes and it can be annoying if you are off your head and have things flying above you and confetti in your face. but the music is really good and its not EDM at all

I think music on will stay at amnesia..we will see! i hope the new club lets us know soon what nights they have on..will be interesting to see what it looks like..cant see them changing it that much in 5 months

I would like to see Paradise move to Privi and Afterlife move to dc10. Think Music On should stay where it is considering how rammed the night gets and how Amnesia is one of the better clubs to cater for it....just

I would like to see Paradise move to Privi and Afterlife move to dc10. Think Music On should stay where it is considering how rammed the night gets and how Amnesia is one of the better clubs to cater for it....just

I'd guess Afterlife will be Privi if a lot of the old Space crew move over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back