*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant wait to hear all the changes for next year...exciting! El row will announce where there new home will be tomorrow..that will be interesting..hope its amnesia

I actually really hope its not Amnesia. They have more than enough events that I want to attend (Cocoon, HYTE, Music On - pending none of the aforementioned move) and I would like a reason to go to another club.

Privilege would be my preference, but I think it will end up being Amnesia.

If Elrow is at Amnesia, can they really support Cocoon, HYTE, MusicON and Elrow? Maybe they can this year with no Space. Or does HYTE move elsewhere maybe?

Any truth in rumour of Carl Cox & Ultra doing "a few" festival style takeovers at Privilege? Or is that just rubbish?

Agreed... regardless of Space not being there, you would think supporting Cocoon, HYTE, MusicOn and Elrow is some ask, even for Amnesia.

Then you've also got to take into account Ushuaia and the money and venue that they now have behind them. I'm sure they will be aware of the crowds that more "underground" nights can attract and will be keen to secure some.

I think this could be the most interesting gossip thread for a number of years - just need to get through to the new year where things start to unfold.

You both raise a good point and something I've thought about over the years which is do clubbers in Ibiza plan their trips around going to certain parties but also to certain clubs? And do the clubs programme their nights to suit this?

I tend to go for one week a year and prefer to do a circuit around the main clubs taking in one or two parties I'm especially keen on but compromising on others if it means a repeat visit to a club instead of a party at one I otherwise wouldn't have gone to that year. Judging by forum review trips I'm not the only one.

The clubs and promoters must be conscious of this as we've seen recently with Music On helping promote Paradise over Hyte as punters going to Hyte are less likely to go to Music On as that'd be their one trip to Amnesia taken up already.

Saying that, does Elrow eat in to Amnesia's techno nights or is it a different enough crowd that go? I suspect there's a fair amount of overlap which would lead to more grumbling and politicking.

Elrow at Amnesia. I agree with above posters can see there being too many nights at Amnesia, there already is anyway in my opinion.

Can't see it working on the terrace either, it looked crazy good in the discoteca at space due to it being a smaller room. But then again I suppose you have the main room...

Will sitback, watch, and just let the dust settle

So Elrow for Amnesia. Amazing move....especially if you do a lot of weekends

CzGHuHFXAAYmDKI

Hmm would have liked to see it at DC10 as they could have gone from 4 in the garden etc on selected dates....

You would think that one of the other biggies has to make way...HYTE or Music On the obvious candidates....although can't decide where HYTE would suit?

Can't see it working on the terrace either, it looked crazy good in the discoteca at space due to it being a smaller room. But then again I suppose you have the main room...

Are you kidding? it was unbearably crammed at times at Space...decorate up the terrace it could work amazingly well in my opinion

I think about 3 years ago I said elrow would be a perfect fit for amnesia.
I agree also, if they double the production to fit the space, with the atmosphere they create it'l'll work wonders.. As BEEFA1 said let's sit back and see..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back